Create a cozy home setting with Balsam Hill®'s best fall wreaths. Decorate your home with the rich tones of autumn by adding them to entryways, lounge areas, and other rooms. Or celebrate the harvest season with a colorful fall leaf wreath centerpiece on your mantel or tablescape.
What is a Fall Wreath?
Artificial fall wreaths usually consist of colorful fallen leaves. Some have seasonal elements like mini pumpkins, apples, or berry sprigs as accents. Hanging fall wreaths for your front door is a tradition in welcoming the changing of the seasons. Its circular shape is also believed to symbolize gratitude for all things eternal. Some examples are the love of family and friends, trust in continued abundance, and the passage of time.
Where Do You Hang Fall Wreaths?
- Front door–Fall door wreaths are a common sight during autumn. Create an inviting welcome for guests by looking to nature's hues when choosing greenery. Tie up the look by pairing your wreath with matching fall garlands.
- Entryway–Greet visitors and onlookers with a lovely wreath on your foyer or porch windows. Create a statement wall fit for the season with an autumn wreath and seasonal elements. Alternatively, decorate hallways and staircases with wreaths. Hang it on a coat rack or place atop tables and consoles. Aside from a warm greeting, these decorating tips also make a lasting impression on departing guests.
- Living room–Another key place to put up wreaths is the lounge space and fireplace mantel. Use a statement piece to create a unique focal point of the room. Hang it in front of a mirror or an empty frame for aesthetic interest. Also, put up pre-lit wreaths on windows to brighten your home at night. Remember to scale it to the size of the frame or window for visual impact.
- Kitchen–Hang a wreath on a shelf or cupboard to make your kitchen cozier. Another idea is to put them up on cabinets with knob handles. Meanwhile, a vibrant wreath above the sink adds cheer to your washing area.
- Dining room–Host unforgettable meals shared with family and friends with eye-catching wreaths. Repurpose it into a unique chandelier over your dining table. For a creative centerpiece, lay one flat then put harvest fruits and vegetables in the middle. Alternatively, put flameless fall candles for a cozy touch. Complete the look with matching small wreaths on side tables and at the back of each chair. Make sure to use the same foliage or complementing colors for cohesiveness.
- Bedroom–Wake up or doze off surrounded by the warm ambience of autumn. Hang one above your headboard or on closet doors for an unexpected pop of color. Alternatively, put them up in your bathroom for a unique seasonal element. For a relaxing touch, use neutral colors often seen in early autumn. Choose foliage in white, muted greens, and earth tones.
Fall wreaths are just one of the many ways to add warmth and beauty to your home during the harvest season.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does a Balsam Hill artificial fall wreath last?
Balsam Hill wreaths are designed to be durable and long-lasting. You can enjoy your wreath for many years with proper care and maintenance.
What does a fall wreath symbolize?
A fall wreath celebrates the changing seasons and autumn’s beauty.
What are good colors for fall wreaths?
Choose foliage and accents that reflect the beauty of nature. Sunset hues like red, orange, and gold pair well with earthier tones of brown and deep green.
What materials are used for Balsam Hill artificial fall wreaths?
Balsam Hill uses high-qualilty and durable materials like plastic, polyester, and metal for their fall wreaths.
Wreaths & Garlands: Your Ultimate Guide to Faux Greenery
Learn about the different types of greenery that you can decorate your home with all year round. Read more.
How to Fluff Wreaths and Garlands
Get professional tips on how to fluff your artificial wreaths and garlands. Read more.