Please change one or more of your selections.
Add a pop of color to all corners of your home with Balsam Hill®'s pumpkin decorations. Display these nature-inspired pieces to bring the charm of a bountiful harvest indoors. Use high-quality artificial pieces to last you all throughout the season. They even look stunning as Halloween and Thanksgiving décor.
How Do You Decorate a House with a Pumpkin?
- Pumpkins as candle holders–Make your home feel cozier as the temperature gets lower. Place flameless votive candles inside small pumpkin décor. Its shape provides ample support to keep it in place, while its vibrant color adds warmth to your space. Outdoors, place pumpkin lanterns on your porch, patio, or foyer.
- Outdoor pumpkin décor as door accents–Accentuate doorways with clusters of gourds in different shapes, colors, and sizes. Mimic the playfulness of a pumpkin patch by stacking them on the floor, bench, or a table. Hang a pumpkin wreath on your front door to give guests a warm welcome. They also make great Halloween pumpkin decorations. Mix a few Jack-o'-lanterns in your display for an eerie effect.
- Pumpkin flower vase–Use gourds to hold your favorite urn fillers. Choose pieces that perfectly complement the hues of your autumn blooms to tie up the look. Display them as part of your coffee table vignette, atop consoles, cupboards, and side tables.
- Pumpkin centerpieces–Highlight the simple elegance of this autumn décor staple in your tablescape. Place miniature gourds inside a clear bowl or basket filled with other harvest items like apples, persimmons, and cinnamon. Or use pre-lit pumpkins for a romantic ambience during meals. Complement your table set-up with fall garlands.
- Pumpkins as decorations on stairs–Group them on the side of the steps to lead people's eyes up or down the staircase. Showcase your unique collection of fall pumpkin décor in other prominent spots like hallways, pathways, and entryways.
What are Pumpkin Carving Ideas?
- Golden goblins–Elevate the look of your Jack-o'-lantern by incorporating gold specks into it. Dab the surface with lamé paper for a sophisticated design. Then place an LED candle inside to create a shimmery and spooky effect.
- Stenciled images–Carve breathtaking silhouettes that cast artistic shadows upon your home. Think a witch with a broom and cat, a haunted house, a creepy forest, or your favorite Halloween characters.
- Family of pumpkins–Enchant trick-or-treaters with lovely pumpkin carvings of your family. This unexpected twist on a key Halloween décor brings a sense of warmth to guests.
- Pumpkin projectors–For a creative take on pumpkin décor, carve a spooky design on one side and etch a fun Halloween greeting on the other. When lit up, the carved side facing a wall will cast a spooky caricature, while the other side will read 'Happy Halloween'. This adds visual interest and dimension to your decorations.
Infuse your home with the rustic charm of pumpkin decorations. For more decorating tips on how to use pumpkins as fall décor, read our guide in-depth guide.