Fall for our seasonal selection of gorgeous gourds and fairy tale-inspired pumpkins.
No results were found for the criteria selected.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Showing out of 32 items
Add a pop of color to all corners of your home with Balsam Hill®'s pumpkin decorations. Display these nature-inspired pieces to bring the charm of a bountiful harvest indoors. Use high-quality artificial pieces to last you all throughout the season. They even look stunning as Halloween and Thanksgiving décor.
How Do You Decorate a House with a Pumpkin?
- Pumpkins as candle holders–Make your home feel cozier as the temperature gets lower. Place flameless votive candles inside small pumpkin décor. Its shape provides ample support to keep it in place, while its vibrant color adds warmth to your space. Outdoors, place pumpkin lanterns on your porch, patio, or foyer.
- Outdoor pumpkin décor as door accents–Accentuate doorways with clusters of gourds in different shapes, colors, and sizes. Mimic the playfulness of a pumpkin patch by stacking them on the floor, bench, or a table. Hang a pumpkin wreath on your front door to give guests a warm welcome. They also make great Halloween pumpkin decorations. Mix a few Jack-o'-lanterns in your display for an eerie effect.
- Pumpkin flower vase–Use gourds to hold your favorite urn fillers. Choose pieces that perfectly complement the hues of your autumn blooms to tie up the look. Display them as part of your coffee table vignette, atop consoles, cupboards, and side tables.
- Pumpkin centerpieces–Highlight the simple elegance of this autumn décor staple in your tablescape. Place miniature gourds inside a clear bowl or basket filled with other harvest items like apples, persimmons, and cinnamon. Or use pre-lit pumpkins for a romantic ambience during meals. Complement your table set-up with fall garlands.
- Pumpkins as decorations on stairs–Group them on the side of the steps to lead people's eyes up or down the staircase. Showcase your unique collection of fall pumpkin décor in other prominent spots like hallways, pathways, and entryways.
What are Pumpkin Carving Ideas?
- Golden goblins–Elevate the look of your Jack-o'-lantern by incorporating gold specks into it. Dab the surface with lamé paper for a sophisticated design. Then place an LED candle inside to create a shimmery and spooky effect.
- Stenciled images–Carve breathtaking silhouettes that cast artistic shadows upon your home. Think a witch with a broom and cat, a haunted house, a creepy forest, or your favorite Halloween characters.
- Family of pumpkins–Enchant trick-or-treaters with lovely pumpkin carvings of your family. This unexpected twist on a key Halloween décor brings a sense of warmth to guests.
- Pumpkin projectors–For a creative take on pumpkin décor, carve a spooky design on one side and etch a fun Halloween greeting on the other. When lit up, the carved side facing a wall will cast a spooky caricature, while the other side will read 'Happy Halloween'. This adds visual interest and dimension to your decorations.
Infuse your home with the rustic charm of pumpkin decorations. For more decorating tips on how to use pumpkins as fall décor, read our guide in-depth guide.
Help me decide Choosing a Tree Height Tree Shape Tree Light Type Tree Foliage
Please note that all tree heights indicated on our website include the tree stand. If you want the tallest Christmas tree your room will allow, we recommend buying a tree that is six inches shorter than your ceiling height to allow some clearance for a tree topper. For example, if you have a standard 8 - 9 foot ceiling, we would suggest a 7½ foot tree. Here are some more tips:
Under 6 feet trees Best for tabletops or secondary spaces like kitchens or dens
6 - 6 ½ feet trees Designed to fit homes with low to average ceiling heights.
7 - 7 ½ feet trees Our most popular size, designed to fit perfectly in rooms with average 8 - 9 feet ceilings.
9 feet trees Our second most popular size, designed for rooms with tall ceilings of 10 - 11 feet to create a stunning effect.
10 - 12 feet trees These trees are beautiful centerpieces for two-storey living rooms, rooms with very high ceilings and some commercial spaces.
15 - 30 feet trees These oversized trees are popular with churches, malls, and large office spaces to create grand holiday display.
We offer artificial trees in a wide variety of shapes, from traditional full-width trees to space-saving slim trees and flatbacks. When choosing your tree, we suggest that you consider the diameter (in the Shape description, this might be described as Full 40") of the Christmas tree to help you choose the perfect tree for your space. This measurement is taken at the very widest point of the tree. If you plan to have a few branches touching a wall or a piece of furniture, the true space occupied by the tree will be about six inches less than the stated diameter.
Regular (Full) Trees Our most popular choice because of their lush profiles and sturdy branches.
Narrow Trees Perfect for an elegant effect in smaller rooms and apartments.
Slim Trees Our most slender trees, ideal for tight spaces, corners and foyers.
Flatback Trees An elegant solution for small spaces, studios and small apartments.
Topiary Trees Beautifully accent all parts of your home including patios, entryways and porches.
Balsam Hill's designers carefully craft our trees to mimic nature using site visits and cutting from live trees to guide them. We offer three types of foliage options that are made from either PE or PVC material. While some trees use one type of foliage exclusively, others may use mix of foliage types to achieve a particular look. The specific mix is specified on each product detail page in the section that describes the tree's foliage.
True Needle™ Technology Balsam Hill's exclusive True Needle&tade; evergreen foliage is used to create our most realistic and luxurious artificial Christmas trees. This ultrarealistic foliage is created with injection-molded PE plastic and several different colors of pigment to mimic the structure, texture, and color of natural evergreen needles. A unique feature of True Needle™ foliage is the color variations within the branches. For example, the branch might be a brown/green while the needles start off a dark green and slowly fade to a lighter green.
Classic Needles Balsam Hill's Classic Needle foliage has soft, flat and flexible needles with a more classic artificial look. These needles are made from thin sheets of PVC that are cut into fine strands to resemble evergreen needles. We use these resilient, flexible needles as the primary foliage of many of the trees in our very affordable Traditional trees. It is also used as filler for most of our Realistic and Most Realistic Christmas trees because of its superior ability to block light and create a "full" look for the tree.
Pine Needles The PVC pine needles used by Balsam Hill® are specially designed to mimic the size and texture of long, thin needles of a pine tree. These needles even have the rigid texture of real pine needles. If you roll them between your thumb and finger, you will feel the ridges.
If you long for the beautiful glow of lights on your tree but dread untangling the wires, Balsam Hill's pre-lit Christmas trees are the answer. All of our lights are UL® approved and professionaly strung on the tree by hand to minimize the appearance of wires. Each of our pre-lit trees for indoor use come with premium commercial grade lights so that if one bulb burns out or is removed, the rest stay lit. We have a wide variety of pre-lit lighting options to suit every decorating need.
Color+Clear™ Lights Our exclusive Color + Clear™ remote-controlled lighting system is available in both incandescent and energy-saving LED. The handy remote lets you choose clear lights, multi-colored lights, or both. With more than 50% additional lights, your tree will still have plenty of beautiful lights even if only one light type is selected. If you choose both clear and colored lights, your tree will display more lights than any other artificial tree you will find.
Clear Lights Enjoy the timeless look of clear lights. Our most popular style of pre-lit tree, clear lights give you the mose flexibility in your decorating, and the ability to change your look from year to year.
Multicolored Lights Warm your home with these pre-lit trees featuring traditional, festive multicolored lights. Most of our multicolored pre-lit trees feature red, green, blue and yellow lights.
Candlelight™ led lights Enjoy our premium energy-saving LED lights that never burn out. Unlike cold light emitted from traditional LEDs, our energy-efficient Candlelight LEDs provide a warm glow reminiscent of a candle's flame.
Multicolored led lights Our multicolored Classic Color™ LED lights bring a festive glow to your Christmas tree without the intense glare of standard LED bulbs. These red, blue, orange, green, and yellow LED lights are energy-efficient and will never burn out.
Unlit Trees Use your own special lights on these unlit trees. For unlit trees that specify Simple String™, we have already pre-strung the trunk with extension cords, allowing you to plug your choice of lights into extension cord outlets throughout the center of the tree.