Balsam Hill Products As Seen on TV
Recreate our most popular on-screen looks by shopping trees, décor, and more.
No results were found for the criteria selected.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Showing out of 58 items
Set the scene for picturesque gatherings with Balsam Hill’s Christmas trees and décor featured on TV and Hallmark Channel. Our highly realistic Christmas trees and year-round home décor are the top choice for set designers of popular TV networks and shows in the US including the Hallmark Channel, The Doctors, CMA Country Christmas, and more.
What are the Best “As Seen on TV” Products?
Here are some of the best Balsam Hill products as seen on TV and Hallmark Channel, popular among design experts and media personalities.
- fall foliage – Bring Hallmark Channel’s House & Family set to your living spaces with Balsam Hill’s latest selection of fall greenery. Choose from wreaths, garlands, swags, and hanging baskets adorned with seasonal elements like colorful fallen leaves, mini pumpkins, apples, and berry sprigs. Our fall decorations come in vibrant colors and rich tones to add warmth to your home for the harvest season.
- most realistic christmas trees – Celebrate the joy and wonder of the holidays with Balsam Hill’s Most Realistic artificial Christmas trees. Featuring our exclusive, award-winning true needle® foliage, our designers are able to mimic the structures, textures, and color variations of your favorite Christmas tree species in nature. Choose from different heights, profiles, and lighting options to find the perfect one for your home.
- christmas wreaths, garlands, and foliage – Add festive cheer to your favorite spaces with Balsam Hill’s wide selection of Christmas greenery. Our wreaths and garlands come in different sizes to suit different areas and occasions. Choose from pre-decorated foliage available in a variety of themes or go for undecorated evergreens for more styling possibilities.
What are Christmas Decorating Themes and Ideas on TV?
- Silver and Gold – Infuse your home with festive metallic tones from our silver and gold Christmas décor collections. This classic Christmas palette will add elegance to your tree and greenery. Use the BH Essentials Classic Ornaments in gold and silver as your base ornament set to complement any holiday theme. These come in matte and glossy textures for beautiful contrast. Elevate the look with coordinating metallic ribbons and tree picks.
- Brilliant Bordeaux – Dazzle guests with rich tones of deep burgundy and luxurious gold. Decorate your Christmas tree with our Brilliant Bordeaux Ornament Set featuring glass spheres and finials. Complete the look with lustrous gold ribbons and a shimmering tree skirt.
- Classic Christmas – Bring nostalgic holiday ambience into your home with iconic holiday figures in green, red, and gold. Choose our Christmas Cheer Ornament Set which features vintage-style glass ornaments embellished with intricate beading and glitter accents. Mix and match an assortment of balls, stars, and finials with Santa, reindeer, and other beloved Christmas characters. Spruce up your décor with vibrant red ribbon or sparkling crystal garlands.
What are the Benefits of Buying “As Seen on TV” Products by Balsam Hill?
- Convenience– Order any Balsam Hill product you see on TV from the comfort of your home. Visit the Balsam Hill website to place your order and pay online. Enjoy free standard shipping on your order within the contiguous US.
- Reputable – For years, designers and lifestyle brands partner with us for holiday set styling. Our products are tried and tested by decorating experts and media personalities that consumers trust.
- Versatile – From grand TV sets to your home, our products look beautiful with any type of setting. Design the perfect backdrop for your holiday celebrations with the help of our christmas decorating guide.
Recreate the stunning sets of Balsam Hill Christmas trees and décor featured on TV and Hallmark Channel. Browse our online catalogs for year-round design inspiration. For in-depth product guides and decorating tips, visit our resource center.
Help me decide Choosing a Tree Height Tree Shape Tree Light Type Tree Foliage
Please note that all tree heights indicated on our website include the tree stand. If you want the tallest Christmas tree your room will allow, we recommend buying a tree that is six inches shorter than your ceiling height to allow some clearance for a tree topper. For example, if you have a standard 8 - 9 foot ceiling, we would suggest a 7½ foot tree. Here are some more tips:
Under 6 feet trees Best for tabletops or secondary spaces like kitchens or dens
6 - 6 ½ feet trees Designed to fit homes with low to average ceiling heights.
7 - 7 ½ feet trees Our most popular size, designed to fit perfectly in rooms with average 8 - 9 feet ceilings.
9 feet trees Our second most popular size, designed for rooms with tall ceilings of 10 - 11 feet to create a stunning effect.
10 - 12 feet trees These trees are beautiful centerpieces for two-storey living rooms, rooms with very high ceilings and some commercial spaces.
15 - 30 feet trees These oversized trees are popular with churches, malls, and large office spaces to create grand holiday display.
We offer artificial trees in a wide variety of shapes, from traditional full-width trees to space-saving slim trees and flatbacks. When choosing your tree, we suggest that you consider the diameter (in the Shape description, this might be described as Full 40") of the Christmas tree to help you choose the perfect tree for your space. This measurement is taken at the very widest point of the tree. If you plan to have a few branches touching a wall or a piece of furniture, the true space occupied by the tree will be about six inches less than the stated diameter.
Regular (Full) Trees Our most popular choice because of their lush profiles and sturdy branches.
Narrow Trees Perfect for an elegant effect in smaller rooms and apartments.
Slim Trees Our most slender trees, ideal for tight spaces, corners and foyers.
Flatback Trees An elegant solution for small spaces, studios and small apartments.
Topiary Trees Beautifully accent all parts of your home including patios, entryways and porches.
Balsam Hill's designers carefully craft our trees to mimic nature using site visits and cutting from live trees to guide them. We offer three types of foliage options that are made from either PE or PVC material. While some trees use one type of foliage exclusively, others may use mix of foliage types to achieve a particular look. The specific mix is specified on each product detail page in the section that describes the tree's foliage.
True Needle™ Technology Balsam Hill's exclusive True Needle&tade; evergreen foliage is used to create our most realistic and luxurious artificial Christmas trees. This ultrarealistic foliage is created with injection-molded PE plastic and several different colors of pigment to mimic the structure, texture, and color of natural evergreen needles. A unique feature of True Needle™ foliage is the color variations within the branches. For example, the branch might be a brown/green while the needles start off a dark green and slowly fade to a lighter green.
Classic Needles Balsam Hill's Classic Needle foliage has soft, flat and flexible needles with a more classic artificial look. These needles are made from thin sheets of PVC that are cut into fine strands to resemble evergreen needles. We use these resilient, flexible needles as the primary foliage of many of the trees in our very affordable Traditional trees. It is also used as filler for most of our Realistic and Most Realistic Christmas trees because of its superior ability to block light and create a "full" look for the tree.
Pine Needles The PVC pine needles used by Balsam Hill® are specially designed to mimic the size and texture of long, thin needles of a pine tree. These needles even have the rigid texture of real pine needles. If you roll them between your thumb and finger, you will feel the ridges.
If you long for the beautiful glow of lights on your tree but dread untangling the wires, Balsam Hill's pre-lit Christmas trees are the answer. All of our lights are UL® approved and professionaly strung on the tree by hand to minimize the appearance of wires. Each of our pre-lit trees for indoor use come with premium commercial grade lights so that if one bulb burns out or is removed, the rest stay lit. We have a wide variety of pre-lit lighting options to suit every decorating need.
Color+Clear™ Lights Our exclusive Color + Clear™ remote-controlled lighting system is available in both incandescent and energy-saving LED. The handy remote lets you choose clear lights, multi-colored lights, or both. With more than 50% additional lights, your tree will still have plenty of beautiful lights even if only one light type is selected. If you choose both clear and colored lights, your tree will display more lights than any other artificial tree you will find.
Clear Lights Enjoy the timeless look of clear lights. Our most popular style of pre-lit tree, clear lights give you the mose flexibility in your decorating, and the ability to change your look from year to year.
Multicolored Lights Warm your home with these pre-lit trees featuring traditional, festive multicolored lights. Most of our multicolored pre-lit trees feature red, green, blue and yellow lights.
Candlelight™ led lights Enjoy our premium energy-saving LED lights that never burn out. Unlike cold light emitted from traditional LEDs, our energy-efficient Candlelight LEDs provide a warm glow reminiscent of a candle's flame.
Multicolored led lights Our multicolored Classic Color™ LED lights bring a festive glow to your Christmas tree without the intense glare of standard LED bulbs. These red, blue, orange, green, and yellow LED lights are energy-efficient and will never burn out.
Unlit Trees Use your own special lights on these unlit trees. For unlit trees that specify Simple String™, we have already pre-strung the trunk with extension cords, allowing you to plug your choice of lights into extension cord outlets throughout the center of the tree.