Christmas Ornament Storage
Balsam Hill’s Christmas ornament storage and boxes are thoughtfully designed to keep your cherished ornaments safe and protected so you can enjoy the magic they bring for years to come.
What is the Best Christmas Ornament Storage?
Consider these factors and best practices when choosing Christmas decoration storage boxes, bags, or chests. It is smartest to purchase your Christmas ornament storage together with your tree decorations so you already have a clear idea of what needs to be stored. Or, list down the existing ornaments you have at home so you know if you will be needing more than one ornament box and what kind to get.
The best Christmas ornament storage box should have compartments or separators for every bauble that you need to keep. This prevents ornaments which may be made from glass or other fragile materials from bumping into each other and accidentally breaking. An ornament storage container should ideally have sturdy handles and wheels so it’s easy to move it from one room to another.
How Do You Store Christmas ornaments for Storage?
Maintaining the beauty of your Christmas ornaments will save you time and money in the long run. So, it’s important to plan ahead before the season is over. Keeping them organized will also help you decorate more easily come next season. Here are some tips to help you sort and store your Christmas tree decorations properly.
- When it’s time to take down the tree, get your ornament boxes and chests ready to use. Lay towels or plush blankets at the foot of your tree to provide cushion in case any ornaments fall to the ground.
- Start removing ornaments from the bottom of your tree and work your way up. This will minimize the chance of dislodging and damaging ornaments.
- Carefully place ornaments one by one in their respective compartments inside your Christmas decoration storage box.
- For fragile ornaments, wrap each one in tissue paper or bubble wrap to ensure they’re protected while in storage.
- When possible, choose a large Christmas ornament box or chest to keep all your decorations in one place. If you have several Christmas decoration storage boxes, decide on whether to organize them by size, color, or style. Label each container and create a master list of its contents for easy reference.
- Store Christmas ornament storage boxes, bags, and chests in a cool and dry place. Choose locations that are not prone to extreme weather changes and humidity, which may ruin your ornaments. The best Christmas ornament storage areas are cabinets, under the bed, or in an unused room.
Keep your treasured baubles and trinkets in excellent shape year after year with Balsam Hill’s ornament storage boxes and chests. Complete your Christmas decoration storage set with our assortment of Christmas tree storage bags, wreath and garland storage bags, and multipurpose storage boxes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you prepare Christmas ornaments for storage?
First, inspect each piece for damage and clean off any dirt. Next, sort the ornaments and group sets together. Wrap each piece individually to prevent bumping and scratching in storage. Place in lined containers with dividers and extra cushioning before storing in a cool, dry place.
What are the benefits of using Christmas ornament storage and bags?
The benefits of proper Christmas ornament storage bags include: Protects delicate ornaments against dust, dirt, and breakage. Presents a more organized solution to keeping sets complete. Helps you decorate for the next season more conveniently.
What types of Christmas ornament storage and bags are available?
There are a variety of Christmas ornament storage and bags to choose from, including boxes, bags, and cases. These come in a range of sizes and materials, so you can find the perfect option for your needs. Balsam Hill offers specially designed ornament storage solutions to ensure the safe and organized storage of your cherished ornaments.
Can Christmas ornament storage bags help me save time?
Yes. Storage bags or boxes help you store and transport your ornaments safely and easily. This helps you save time packing and unpacking your decorations each year.