Find your perfect ornament set
16 - 35 Pieces (2)
6 - 15 Pieces (6)
2 - 5 Pieces (2)
Traditional (3)Beautiful ornament sets in classic Christmas color palettes
Figurines (2)Bring back the magic of Christmas with classic angels and Santas
Embellished (6)Exquisitely hand-detailed ornaments with glitter, beading, sequins, and crystals
Essentials (1)Create the perfect foundation for your Christmas decorating theme
$40 - $59 (6)
$60 - $100 (4)
Please change one or more of your selections.
Adorn your tree with stunning Christmas ornament sets that suit your style. Balsam Hill offers ornament sets in a variety of colors and designs to help you create a picture-perfect tree display.
Christmas Ornament Sets for Every Theme
No matter what theme you have in mind, you are sure to find the perfect Christmas ornament set from our well-curated selection. These high-quality ornaments allow you to dress up your tree for years to come.
Go for a traditional look with the classic holiday colors of red, green, and gold. Complete your contemporary theme with a medley of accents in striking metallic finishes. For a rustic display, stock up on ornaments in plaids, earthy tones, and organic textures.
Balsam Hill’s exclusively designed ornament sets make your Christmas tree stand out. Set the perfect base for your decorations with essentials like globe-shaped ornaments. For a dramatic effect, mix in embellished décor detailed by hand with glitter, beads, sequins, and crystals. The addition of beloved Christmas figurines such as angels, snowflakes, and Santa Claus gives your display a touch of nostalgia.
Choosing Ornament Sets for Your Tree
To identify the right number of ornaments for Christmas trees, you must consider your tree’s height and your ideal coverage. You may want a minimalist look with fewer ornaments or a grand display with more layers of accents. Here are our recommendations to help you determine the number of ornament sets that you need:
- For 6.5-foot trees, you need 70 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch ornaments for light coverage and 105 pieces for heavy coverage.
- For 7.5-foot trees, you need 105 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch ornaments for light coverage and 140 pieces for heavy coverage.
- For 9- to 10-foot trees, you need 175 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch ornaments for light coverage and 210 pieces for heavy coverage.
Keep the shape of your tree in mind when shopping for decorations. Full trees require more accessories than narrow ones, especially if you want a heavier coverage. They provide more room for layering multiple ornament sets. Meanwhile, sparse trees have widely spaced branches to showcase bigger ornaments.
Placing Ornaments for Christmas Trees
Attach ornaments to your tree the right way through these easy steps:
- Place ribbons or garlands on your tree before hanging ornaments.
- Start with your most basic ornaments or the design with the highest number of pieces. Hang them evenly around your tree to lay the foundation for other decorations.
- Add the rest of your ornaments. Make sure to leave enough space between decorations of the same style. Fill in any empty areas around your tree.
With Balsam Hill’s Christmas decorations, it’s easy to bring your dream holiday home to life. Browse our wide assortment to find the best ornaments for Christmas trees.
For more styling tips, read our Know-All Guide to Traditional Christmas Decorating. Get inspiration for your future holiday decorations through our Christmas Decorating Themes page.