Add holiday cheer to every corner of your home with Balsam Hill Christmas wreaths. Designed to capture the beauty of real evergreens in nature, Balsam Hill wreaths are crafted with the same True Needle® Foliage found in our Artificial Christmas Trees.
How Do You Decorate a Christmas Wreath?
Transform undecorated greenery every season with Christmas wreath decorations like wired ribbons, ornaments, and tree picks. Here are some wreath decorating themes to get you inspired.
- Christmas Cabin – Create a cozy holiday setting with a Christmas cabin-inspired decorating theme. Layer two sizes of ribbon in complementary colors such as a red buffalo check ribbon over a burlap ribbon. Tuck them into your wreath using the wired branches. Decorate with some mercury glass bulbs, pinecones, and antler picks.
- Southern Christmas – Dress up your wreath with iconic Southern elements like magnolias or poinsettias. Choose from Balsam Hill’s collection of floral Christmas tree picks to get you started. Complete the look with elegant details like beaded picks and velvet ribbon.
- Traditional Christmas – Add classic Christmas accents to your wreath with sprigs of red berries, pinecones, and glittered ribbon. Create scalloped ribbons or fashion it into a bow for a charming touch.
What is a Pre-lit Christmas Wreath?
A pre-lit Christmas wreath comes with pre-made light connections within the wreath’s branches. Balsam Hill’s pre-lit Christmas wreaths come with professionally hand-strung lights so you won’t have to do it yourself. Choose from a variety of lighting options to suit your decorating style. If you prefer a warm glow similar to candlelight, choose between traditional or LED clear lights. Put on a festive display with traditional or LED Multicolored lighting. Enjoy more decorating flexibility with our battery-operated faux Christmas wreaths, which feature built-in timers. These can be displayed anywhere without the need for a power outlet.
How Do You Choose the Perfect Artificial Christmas Wreath?
- Determine the location. All Balsam Hill wreaths can be hung indoors or covered outdoor spaces. For displays outside your home, choose our Outdoor-Safe Foliage. These are crafted with weather-resistant materials and UV protection.
- Decide on a theme. Welcoming Christmas comes easy with our Decorated artificial wreaths. They are also offered with garlands to give you a coordinated look. Let your creativity shine with an undecorated wreath which you can customize for each season.
- Select the foliage type. Our Most Realistic wreaths feature exclusive True Needle foliage made from PE tips. They mimic the structure and color of natural evergreen needles. Our Traditional wreaths use classic PVC needles for a full and lush look. Meanwhile, we also have Christmas ornament wreaths featuring shatterproof Christmas balls in a variety of colors and textures.
- Get the right size. Measure the height and width of the space where the wreath will be displayed. For a standard 30- to 36-inch door, allot about six inches of space on each side of the wreath. If you have a bigger wreath, leave at least 2 inches of space on each side.
- Choose a light type. Balsam Hill offers pre-lit wreaths with a variety of lighting options. Choose from traditional or LED lights available in clear or multicolor.
Spruce up your holiday home with Balsam Hill’s festive artificial Christmas wreaths. Complete your display with matching garlands and swags.
Choose the best type of foliage for your home with our Ultimate Greenery Guide. Read More.
Find decorating inspiration for your Christmas wreaths with this guide. Read More.