Browse our high-quality fall garlands. Add warmth to your spaces with autumn's vibrant colors and lifelike greenery. Showcase it on your entryways, dining areas, or mantels for a cozy atmosphere.
No results were found for the criteria selected.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Showing out of 19 items
Welcome the season of change with fall garlands. Decorate your home with fall's vibrant hues. Add warmth to spaces with faux autumn garlands and other arrangements. Elevate the look of your tables, mantel, and staircase with a vivid artificial fall garland.
Where Do You Put Fall Garlands?
- Entryways–Create a warm welcome for guests by displaying a fall door garland on your front door or porch railings. This is also a quick way to draw their attention and lead them into your lovely home. For exterior lounge spaces, use the same foliage as décor to make a statement with minimal effort.
- Dining areas–Share intimate meals with your loved ones more often this season. Elevate your tablescape with a delightful autumn leaf garland Drape it along the table for a simple display. For longer tables, connect one or two more so the ends hang off the edge for visual interest. Use pre-lit fall garland décor or flameless candles to add a soft glow.
- Fireplace mantel– Autumn garlands on mantels are a classic look for a reason. Showcase one that complements the color of your hearth. Or pair it with a matching wreath for an interesting focal point. Add harvest-inspired fall décor like pumpkins, wheat stalks, and apples for a charming look.
How Do You Hang Garlands?
- Use adhesive hooks–Clean the area then line up the hooks, making sure to have ample space in between. Make sure to have enough support in the middle and on each end of your fall leaf garland. After securing the hooks, wait for a few minutes before hanging your garland. This is to make sure that the adhesives are properly attached. Most decorators consider this technique the most practical option as they are easily removed and repositioned. Hooks work well on doors, walls, and even staircases. Clear ones are also available for large mirrors and windows.
- Secure with a nylon fishing line–Ideal for staircase banisters and railings, wrap the cord around one end of the garland and the top of the banister. Once you've secured it with a knot, repeat the process until you've reached the other end of the garland. A few benefits of using this material are that it is strong, versatile, and quite invisible from a distance.
- Tie a ribbon or twine–Wrap the ribbon around the ends and the middle of your fall garland. Find a surface with a hook then hang it up. This technique is also used when hanging fall arrangements with craft wires. They are not only functional but can also serve as a style element.
- Use a garland hanger–Mount your metal hanger and adjust it according to your door's width. Loop your garland over the center and corners of your hanger. Take a step back and make necessary adjustments until you achieve your desired look. Balsam Hill® has garland hangers that are available for single and double doors.
Revel in autumn's cornucopia of colors with unique fall garlands. Find the perfect Balsam Hill artificial fall garland for your home this season. Browse our outdoor-safe foliage when decorating exterior spaces. For more expert decorating tips, read the article below next.
Wreaths & Garlands: Your Ultimate Guide to Faux Greenery
Discover other types of greenery that you can decorate your home with for fall. read more.
Help me decide Choosing a Tree Height Tree Shape Tree Light Type Tree Foliage
Please note that all tree heights indicated on our website include the tree stand. If you want the tallest Christmas tree your room will allow, we recommend buying a tree that is six inches shorter than your ceiling height to allow some clearance for a tree topper. For example, if you have a standard 8 - 9 foot ceiling, we would suggest a 7½ foot tree. Here are some more tips:
Under 6 feet trees Best for tabletops or secondary spaces like kitchens or dens
6 - 6 ½ feet trees Designed to fit homes with low to average ceiling heights.
7 - 7 ½ feet trees Our most popular size, designed to fit perfectly in rooms with average 8 - 9 feet ceilings.
9 feet trees Our second most popular size, designed for rooms with tall ceilings of 10 - 11 feet to create a stunning effect.
10 - 12 feet trees These trees are beautiful centerpieces for two-storey living rooms, rooms with very high ceilings and some commercial spaces.
15 - 30 feet trees These oversized trees are popular with churches, malls, and large office spaces to create grand holiday display.
We offer artificial trees in a wide variety of shapes, from traditional full-width trees to space-saving slim trees and flatbacks. When choosing your tree, we suggest that you consider the diameter (in the Shape description, this might be described as Full 40") of the Christmas tree to help you choose the perfect tree for your space. This measurement is taken at the very widest point of the tree. If you plan to have a few branches touching a wall or a piece of furniture, the true space occupied by the tree will be about six inches less than the stated diameter.
Regular (Full) Trees Our most popular choice because of their lush profiles and sturdy branches.
Narrow Trees Perfect for an elegant effect in smaller rooms and apartments.
Slim Trees Our most slender trees, ideal for tight spaces, corners and foyers.
Flatback Trees An elegant solution for small spaces, studios and small apartments.
Topiary Trees Beautifully accent all parts of your home including patios, entryways and porches.
Balsam Hill's designers carefully craft our trees to mimic nature using site visits and cutting from live trees to guide them. We offer three types of foliage options that are made from either PE or PVC material. While some trees use one type of foliage exclusively, others may use mix of foliage types to achieve a particular look. The specific mix is specified on each product detail page in the section that describes the tree's foliage.
True Needle™ Technology Balsam Hill's exclusive True Needle&tade; evergreen foliage is used to create our most realistic and luxurious artificial Christmas trees. This ultrarealistic foliage is created with injection-molded PE plastic and several different colors of pigment to mimic the structure, texture, and color of natural evergreen needles. A unique feature of True Needle™ foliage is the color variations within the branches. For example, the branch might be a brown/green while the needles start off a dark green and slowly fade to a lighter green.
Classic Needles Balsam Hill's Classic Needle foliage has soft, flat and flexible needles with a more classic artificial look. These needles are made from thin sheets of PVC that are cut into fine strands to resemble evergreen needles. We use these resilient, flexible needles as the primary foliage of many of the trees in our very affordable Traditional trees. It is also used as filler for most of our Realistic and Most Realistic Christmas trees because of its superior ability to block light and create a "full" look for the tree.
Pine Needles The PVC pine needles used by Balsam Hill® are specially designed to mimic the size and texture of long, thin needles of a pine tree. These needles even have the rigid texture of real pine needles. If you roll them between your thumb and finger, you will feel the ridges.
If you long for the beautiful glow of lights on your tree but dread untangling the wires, Balsam Hill's pre-lit Christmas trees are the answer. All of our lights are UL® approved and professionaly strung on the tree by hand to minimize the appearance of wires. Each of our pre-lit trees for indoor use come with premium commercial grade lights so that if one bulb burns out or is removed, the rest stay lit. We have a wide variety of pre-lit lighting options to suit every decorating need.
Color+Clear™ Lights Our exclusive Color + Clear™ remote-controlled lighting system is available in both incandescent and energy-saving LED. The handy remote lets you choose clear lights, multi-colored lights, or both. With more than 50% additional lights, your tree will still have plenty of beautiful lights even if only one light type is selected. If you choose both clear and colored lights, your tree will display more lights than any other artificial tree you will find.
Clear Lights Enjoy the timeless look of clear lights. Our most popular style of pre-lit tree, clear lights give you the mose flexibility in your decorating, and the ability to change your look from year to year.
Multicolored Lights Warm your home with these pre-lit trees featuring traditional, festive multicolored lights. Most of our multicolored pre-lit trees feature red, green, blue and yellow lights.
Candlelight™ led lights Enjoy our premium energy-saving LED lights that never burn out. Unlike cold light emitted from traditional LEDs, our energy-efficient Candlelight LEDs provide a warm glow reminiscent of a candle's flame.
Multicolored led lights Our multicolored Classic Color™ LED lights bring a festive glow to your Christmas tree without the intense glare of standard LED bulbs. These red, blue, orange, green, and yellow LED lights are energy-efficient and will never burn out.
Unlit Trees Use your own special lights on these unlit trees. For unlit trees that specify Simple String™, we have already pre-strung the trunk with extension cords, allowing you to plug your choice of lights into extension cord outlets throughout the center of the tree.