Christmas Tree Ribbons
Please change one or more of your selections.
Delight your family and friends with refined accents that reflect your personal style. Balsam Hill’s luxurious Christmas tree ribbons bring everything together and elevate the elegance of your holiday décor.
Christmas Tree Ribbons for a Tasteful and Festive Addition
Unravel a season of elegance with Balsam Hill’s selection of specialty Christmas tree ribbons. Our tree ribbons are offered in a variety of colors and textures such as intricate cutouts, velvet, silk, metallic, dupioni, mesh, sinamay, and more.
Tree ribbons are designed to beautifully complement any decorating theme. Layer them to add depth and texture to your Christmas tree trim or fashion some bows to fill gaps between branches.
The Red Plaid Ribbon is a handsome accent perfect for a holiday lodge theme, while the Candy Cane Stripe Ribbon adds a playful touch to your Christmas tree and greenery. Pick the Farmhouse Ribbon to go with your rustic decorating theme or the Victorian Cutout Champagne Ribbon for a take on French country style. Add extra sparkle to your metallic decorating theme with our gilded and glittered ribbons.
How to Decorate Your Christmas Tree with Ribbons
Decorating a Christmas tree with ribbons and making it look like it was designed by a professional may seem complicated. Balsam Hill’s Product Design Consultant Brad Schmidt breaks down the steps to putting ribbon on a Christmas tree using two techniques: cascading and finishing.
How to Cascade Ribbons:
- Use the PVC tips of your Christmas tree to anchor down the ribbons.
- Gently yet firmly twist and turn the ribbons until you get the shape you want.
- Layer two ribbons with varying widths to create visual interest.
How to Finish the Ribbon:
- Get a croissant twist by curling the ribbon from the end about six times and pulling down the inner curl.
- Get a reverse roll by rolling the back toward the front of the tree to show off the back of the ribbon.
- Cut the ribbons at an angle or into a fish tail shape for added flair.
Tree Ribbon Ideas for Your Home
The versatility of ribbons designed for Christmas trees go beyond the holiday centerpiece itself. Here are some ideas on how you can add holiday cheer to different things and spaces using these special, one-of-a-kind ribbons.
- Add an extra festive touch to your wreaths, garlands, and other holiday foliage with wired ribbons. They’re easy to fashion into bows to embellish your Christmas greenery.
- Drape ribbons over the porch fence, banister, mantel, windows, mirrors, headboard, and more. They’ll add a wonderful pop of color to your furniture and create a cohesive look throughout your home.
- Add a polished touch to your holiday presents by decorating them with intricately designed ribbons.
- Wrap your tree ribbons around candles, baskets, vases, backs of chairs, or even your mailbox. Using ribbons as accents is an easy way to bring festive cheer to any space.
Lend a luxurious look to décor with Balsam Hill’s premium Christmas tree ribbons. Shop our website today and find the perfect finishing touches for your home during the holiday season and beyond.