How To Decorate Your Mantel for Fall
1. Bring on the Pumpkins
2. Make It Rustic
3. Go for the Classic Fall Mantel Look
4. Put up a Statement Mirror
5. Pile on the Candles
6. Incorporate Thanksgiving Décor
General Tips When Decorating the Fireplace for Fall
Fall mantel decorating is all about bringing the rich colors and textures of the season into your home. Consider these tips as you plan to update your spaces.
- Bring the outdoors inside with autumn leaves, pumpkins, and other nature-inspired elements.
- Aside from chopped firewood, use candles and fall lanterns to spruce up the hearth.
- Switch up your color palettes mid-season. Muted greens and whites are great during early fall, while warm oranges, yellows, browns, and reds are perfect later in the season.
- Repurpose items you already have at home. Use old wine bottles as flower vessels or put fruits in wooden crates for a traditional look.