Wide Artificial Christmas Trees
with a Branch Sample Kit.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Gather around a truly grand holiday centerpiece with our wide Christmas trees. With a fuller silhouette, our select evergreens are perfect for showcasing more lovely ornaments. These are ideal for decorating larger spaces. They are also perfect for holding more presents underneath for friends and family.
How Wide are Artificial Christmas Trees?
The width of faux trees typically depends on their height and shape. Our 7-7.5 ft full trees are usually 60-62" tall. But for our extra-wide Christmas trees, their silhouette could take up as much as 72" of space.
We also have a selection of space-saving trees such as our slim and flatback trees. The width of our slim trees ranges from 43" to 56", while our flatback trees are 25-50" wide.
How Do You Decorate a Wide Christmas Tree?
Prior to dressing up your holiday centerpiece, settle on a theme to guide you in choosing ornaments, color palettes, and decorative accents to use.
- String the lights. Before hanging lights on a tree, check that they're working. Then, start from the bottom of the tree and work your way upwards, weaving in and out of the branches. If you have a pre-lit tree, plug it in a nearby socket and make sure that each bulb is working. If not, replace it with one of our extra bulbs.
- Hang Christmas ornaments. Extra-wide Christmas trees are the perfect canvas for displaying large embellishments. Place them on the inner branches, then put smaller ones on the outer branches to create depth. Cluster two to three different ornaments together for texture and variety.
- Fill in the gaps with Christmas picks and sprays. Choose berry picks or frosted twigs then insert them into the branches for a nature-inspired look. For a classic holiday look, go for floral picks.
- Drape Christmas garlands or ribbons. Add flair to your tree by styling it with ribbons. Start from the top, then wind your ribbon downward or drape from branch to branch in a diagonal manner. Use small clips or use a creative twist to keep them in place.
- Add a Christmas tree topper. Finish off your design with a tree topper that fits your theme. Go for a classic look with a star or angel. Alternatively, create your own tree topper to add personality.
- Dress up the base with a tree skirt or collar. Not only do they set a great backdrop for presents, but they also provide ample support for Christmas trees with fuller shapes.
How Do You Store a Wide Christmas Tree?
Minimize the need for fluffing season after season by storing your extra-wide artificial Christmas trees in our premium storage bags. They are specially designed to protect your tree from elements while keeping its shape during the off-season.
- Remove all ornaments and light strings. For wide pre-lit Christmas trees, check that it is unplugged and that the wires are not tangled to avoid damage while in storage.
- Gently compress the tree for easier storage. Then, detach each section from the trunk.
- Secure each section with a ribbon or cord. Then, place them inside their respective compartments in the storage bag.
- Transfer your tree to a cool, dry location until the next season.
Revel in the merriment of the season with a fully adorned wide Christmas tree. Display it in large places to create an atmosphere of opulent festivity during the season.
Artificial Christmas Tree Sizes: How to Choose the Perfect Height and Shape for Your Home
Thinking of getting yourself a wide artificial Christmas tree? Make sure it fits your space first. Read more.
Choosing an Artificial Christmas Tree: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
Learn about all the things you should consider before purchasing your first artificial wide Christmas tree. Read more.
What effect are you going for?
Get the timeless look of traditional lights that stay lit for 3,000+ hours.
- Clear (pictured)
Enjoy the same warm glow as traditional lights with bulbs that won’t burn out.
- Candlelight™ LED (pictured)
- Multi LED
- Color+Clear™ LED
Create a stunning display bathed in delightfully small energy-efficient LEDs.
- Clear Micro LED (pictured)
UltraBright Micro LED
Select a small but powerful LED to make your Christmas brighter than ever.
- Clear UltraBright Micro LED (pictured)
LED Fairy Light
Create holiday magic with tiny sparkles of light and nearly invisible fine wires.
- Clear LED Fairy Lights (pictured)
Twinkly Light Show
Choose striking preset effects or customize your own show—right from the app.
- Twinkly Light Show LED (pictured)
Fiber Optic Light Show
Animate dazzling clusters of multicolored fiber optic lights at the touch of a button.
- Fiber Optic Light Show LED (pictured)
Complement your Holiday Décor.
Dress up any style with beautiful lights that are sure to make it picture-perfect.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED
Make your holly jolly decorations extra cheery with a festival of holiday colors.
Pictured: Multi LED
Color + Clear™
Choose clear, multicolored or both to suit your mood. Plus, enjoy 30% more lights.
Pictured: Color+Clear™ LED
Decide how easy you want to make it.
(for prelit trees)
Like traditional Christmas tree lights, the pre-strung strands plug into each other.
(for prelit trees)
With light connectors inside the trunk, just plug it into the wall and voilá.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED with Easy Plug™
(for unlit trees)
Outlets are conveniently embedded in the trunk — add as many lights as you wish.