Prelit Christmas Swags and Hanging Baskets
‘Tis the season for your home to become a canvas for holiday expression. Pre-lit Christmas swags and hanging baskets offer a charming way to sprinkle festive cheer throughout your space. Here are some ways to decorate using these lighted foliage pieces from Balsam Hill.
Where Do You Hang Pre-Lit Swags and Christmas Hanging Baskets?
These décor accents provide a welcome variation from your usual wreaths and garlands and can dress up walls and corners that could use a touch of Christmas magic. Some ideas below:
- In the Kitchen – Fill a blank kitchen wall or cabinet fronts with Christmas teardrop swags. Alternatively, you can hang Christmas lit hanging baskets above the kitchen island or in empty corners to give the entire room a festive feel.
- In the Foyer or Entryway – Add a welcoming glow to your entryway with pre-lit Christmas hanging baskets placed over your console table or in a blank corner. Accentuate with tabletop décor and lanterns to complete the festive vignette.
- On the Stairs – Hang pre-lit stairway swags on the ends of a stair banister to complement garlands wound around railings. This placement is a cheerful reminder to start and end each day on a festive note.
- On Doors – Hang Christmas swags on interior doors to spruce up the space. Powder rooms, home offices, and guest bedrooms could all benefit from a sprinkling of holiday charm.
- On the Fireplace Mantel – Complement the warm glow of your fireplace with pre-lit swags framing your mantel surround on either side or hanging above the mantel shelf in place of a wreath.
- Around the Dining Room – Incorporate Christmas swags and hanging baskets into your holiday tablescape. For example, swags hung on the back of dining chairs contribute to the festive ambience of your Christmas dinner.
Whether styled in a traditional manner or with a modern twist, these pre-lit swags and artificial Christmas hanging baskets celebrate the season’s warmth and joy. Choose the pieces that best complement your home and other seasonal décor from Balsam Hill today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some answers to common questions about lighted Christmas window swags and hanging baskets.
How Do I Install Pre-lit Christmas Hanging Baskets and Swags?
Most can be hung from a secure adhesive hook. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to display your hanging baskets and swags safely.
How Long Do the Lights on Pre-lit Decorations Last?
This varies depending on the type and quality of the lights and how often they are used. Most of Balsam Hill’s battery-operated pre-lit foliage employs energy-efficient LED bulbs and can usually last over 3,000 hours.
Can Pre-lit Swags and Hanging Baskets Be Used Outdoors?
It isn’t advisable to display indoor artificial swags and hanging baskets outside if you want to preserve their appearance. Make sure to choose pre-lit foliage marked as safe for outdoor use. These have been constructed with materials specially treated to withstand exposure to the elements.