Fall Swag and Fall Hanging Baskets
Please change one or more of your selections.
Brighten up entryways with Balsam Hill®'s fall hanging baskets and fall swags. Our hanging baskets and teardrop swags feature a cornucopia of autumn leaves and flowers, adding charm to your indoor and outdoor spaces.
What is a Fall Swag Décor?
It is a type of arrangement with foliage bundled together, usually in a teardrop shape. Often an alternative for fall wreaths, it is typically displayed on front doors. This versatile decoration also looks good laid on a mailbox or atop tables.
Where Do You Hang Swags and Hanging Baskets?
- Mailbox and doorways–Lay a swag over your mailbox. Then, use a nylon fishing line or craft wire to tie a knot and secure it in place. Hang a fall front door swag to give guests a warm welcome. For a cohesive look, put up an outdoor fall hanging basket in the same foliage nearby.
- Stairs–Hang swags on both ends of the stairs to lead people's eyes up or down the steps. They also complement garlands and other fall décor around railings.
- Interior doors–Fill a blank space with fall door swag Use them to liven up closets, home offices, and bedrooms. They're unique options for small autumn wreaths.
- Dining areas–Put a creative twist on your Thanksgiving tablescape. Use a teardrop swag as a centerpiece for long tables and dessert or bar carts. For a romantic touch, place flameless candles on tables, too.
What are Good Fall Flowers for Hanging Baskets?
- Mums–Often called Chrysanthemums, their fiery hues perfectly match fallen leaves. They also make a stunning display when grouped together with sunflowers and autumn leaves. Liven up any space with this unexpected burst of color.
- Dahlias–Choose blooms in magenta to complement fall's natural hues. Add welcoming warmth and color to your spaces by mixing these with golden maple leaves and orange wildflowers.
- Harvest elements–Take advantage of nature's bounty by incorporating fruits and vegetables into your hanging décor. Small pumpkins and eucalyptus leaves make a charming display. While, apples and cinnamons give people a nostalgic feeling about days spent in orchards.
What is a Good Fall Hanging Basket?
Balsam Hill has a selection of hanging baskets that are high-quality, versatile, and easy to set up.
- Artful design–Our hanging baskets are carefully arranged by hand, making sure that each piece is unique in its own way. Find the right design to complement your chosen fall decorating theme. Shop premium hanging baskets from our selection. See handcrafted embellishments like apples, pumpkins, cinnamon, and more.
- Pre-lit–Warm up your home during crisp evenings with pre-lit greenery. Our hanging baskets are battery-operated for more flexibility in styling. It also comes with a built-in timer so you can have them on for 16 hours and eight hours off.
- Outdoor-safe–Hanging baskets made with premium materials are good investment pieces. Showcase them year after year indoors and outdoors. Balsam Hill offers many outdoor-safe foliage options. They are treated with a protective coating so they'll withstand certain levels of sun exposure and weather elements.
Enchant your indoor and outdoor spaces with lovely fall teardrop swags and hanging baskets.
Balsam Hill Wreaths and Garlands: Your Ultimate Guide to Faux Greenery
Learn more about our swags, hanging baskets, and other seasonal foliage with our in-depth guide. Read more