36" - 60" Artificial Christmas Wreaths
Add vibrant cheer to your holiday home with Balsam Hill’s 36-inch artificial Christmas wreaths. Choose from our wide selection of undecorated wreaths and Pre-Decorated Foliage that embody the spirit of the season. Choose from various sizes to suit all your decorating needs.
What Sizes Do Christmas Wreaths Come in?
Balsam Hill carries a wide range of wreath sizes. From smaller 18-inch wreaths to 60-inch showstoppers, you’re sure to find the right wreath for your chosen display area. Looking for something lightly bigger than what’s commonly used around the home? Have a look at our selection of artificial Christmas wreaths with diameters of 36 inches and up.
What are the Best Places to Hang Your 36- to 60-inch Christmas Wreaths?
- Front Door – Create a dramatic entrance with an oversized wreath. Our 36-inch artificial Christmas wreaths are larger than your usual door foliage and fits flush with the width of a standard-sized door. We also recommend 36- to 60-inch wreaths for bigger doors.
- Mantel – Another popular spot for this wreath size range is above the fireplace mantel. Create a striking display that’s seen from any part of the room with a beautifully decorated 60-inch wreath. For visual interest, hang your wreath in front of a mirror, an empty frame, or a piece of artwork.
- Windows – Add Christmas cheer to your windows with our pre-lit 36-inch LED Christmas wreaths or larger ones. Placed inside or outdoors, their twinkling lights will cast a charming glow to the space.
- Entryways – Extend a festive greeting with a vibrant 40-inch Christmas wreath in your foyer or mudroom. Hang it over an archway or even on a coat hook. Prop it up on a console table or a bench. The sight will create a warm welcome and leave a lasting impression with guests.
- Kitchen – The busiest area during the holidays deserves a dash of Christmas cheer. Set the scene for hearty feast preparations by hanging a wreath above the sink. The cupboard, shelf, or any large furniture with knobs will work, too. Choose among our popular 36-inch pre-lit Christmas wreaths to add sparkle in time for the festivities.
- Dining Room – Aside from adorning your walls, wreaths make interesting accents in other areas of the dining room. Brighten the dinner table by turning large artificial Christmas wreaths into stunning chandeliers. Simply tie it firmly on your existing chandelier, decorate with Christmas ribbons, and you’re all set.
- Bedroom – There’s nothing like the warm glow of a holiday wreath to beckon you to your private retreat. Use our pre-lit artificial Christmas wreaths to create a charming display for you to enjoy. Decorate your wardrobe doors, vanity, and walk-in closet with our medium to large-sized wreaths to add a seasonal touch.
Here’s another idea: Turn your Christmas wreath into a tabletop centerpiece. Place a bowl filled with pinecones or Christmas Ornaments at the center. You can also use your seasonal wreath as an accent to your buffet spread. Choose a wreath design in the same decorating theme as your tableware and place them under your cake stand and serving dishes for a festive look.
Deck the halls with charming lifelike greenery embellished with the colors of the season. Browse Balsam Hill’s 36- to 60-inch artificial Christmas wreaths and find the perfect decoration for your favorite spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the benefits of buying a 36 to 60-inch artificial Christmas wreath?
A 36 to 60-inch wreath can make a statement in large spaces like entryways, hallways, or commercial settings without looking disproportionate to the area.
What is the traditional wreath size?
Standard Christmas wreaths measure from 24 to 36 inches.
What’s the best way to hang a Christmas wreath?
Use a hook, clear string, twine, or rope to hang your Christmas wreath.