Spring Swags and Hanging Baskets
Please change one or more of your selections.
Spring swags and hanging baskets are the perfect way to brighten up your porch and patio for the new season. Freshly cut flowers, while beautiful, aren’t ideal for swags or baskets as they don’t last long and wilt only after a few days. Balsam Hill’s collection features handcrafted blossoms designed with stunning realism.
What is a Floral Swag?
A floral swag is composed of flowers and greenery that’s mounted on doors and walls or placed on top of mailboxes as a decorative accent. The arrangement usually has a teardrop shape, but larger ones can be shaped into an arch for a grander display.
How Do You Hang a Swag on a Door?
Balsam Hill’s spring swags for front doors have a loop at the back so you can easily hang them from hooks or nails. If you’re worried about damage from drilling or hammering, try adhesive hooks, suction cups, magnetic hangers, or over-the-door hangers.
What are the Best Spring Floral Swags?
Here are some of Balsam Hill’s best-selling spring swags:
- French Market Floral Swag – Designed with assorted faux flowers, purple cattails, white lilacs, and thistle with mixed greenery, this swag also comes in a matching door hanging basket, wreath, garland, and floral arrangement.
- Provencal Lavender Swag – Inspired by the French countryside, this spring door swag features long lavender stalks in varying shades of purple and pink. Also comes in matching wreaths and garlands.
- Villa Cucina Hanging Door Basket – This vibrant hanging door basket features kumquats, lemons, orange blossoms, olives, and olive leaves. Also available as a wreath and floral arrangement.
What is the Purpose of a Hanging Basket?
Hanging baskets are decorative planters or containers suspended from chains or ropes. They’re used to spruce up spaces, especially outdoor areas like the porch or patio. Spring hanging baskets commonly feature bright flowers to match the season, while fall ones may have greenery and florals in deep autumn hues.
Where is the Best Place to Put Hanging Baskets?
Hanging baskets are versatile and can be hung from ceilings and fences. If you plan to display outdoors, choose outdoor-safe pieces to ensure they remain vibrant and beautiful longer. Here are some of the places where you can put them:
- Porches and patios
- Garden fences
- Sheds or barns
- From a shepherd’s hook
What are the Best Spring Hanging Baskets?
Balsam Hill’s hanging baskets feature vibrant artificial flowers that add lively bursts of color to your home all year round. Each piece is arranged by hand with slight variations, making sure that the one you’ll receive is uniquely yours.
Many of our hanging planters have UV-protective coating so they withstand certain levels of sun and weather damage. We recommend outdoor display for up to three months only, so their beauty lasts longer. Here are some of our best-sellers:
- Outdoor Vibrant Summer Bloom – This beautiful hanging basket features purple hydrangeas, daisies, pomegranates, lavender, pink gerberas, rose hips, pomegranates, mixed berries, and leaves.
- Outdoor Provence Rose Foliage – Designed with blushing pink cottage roses, eucalyptus leaves, dock stems, and ivy leaves, this charming hanging basket adds romantic elegance and warmth to any space.
- Outdoor Seaside Cottage Foliage – This basket features a white-and-blue color palette, perfect for a cozy, coastal retreat. It’s filled with artificial daisies, forget-me-nots, lisianthus, baby's breath, and ivy leaves.
We hope this helped you choose the best swags and other spring greenery for your home this season. Browse our website to see our full collection of spring teardrop swags, hanging baskets, and more.
The Buyer’s Guide to the Best Spring and Summer Wreaths and Greenery
6 Spring Decorating Ideas for Your Next Gathering