Artificial Christmas Centerpieces
Find your perfect greenery
Please change one or more of your selections.
Celebrate the spirit of the season with festive Christmas centerpieces. Make holiday meals and gatherings even more special with decorative accents from Balsam Hill.
How Do You Decorate a Table for Christmas?
Like your Christmas tree, your dining table is another holiday centerpiece. A well-decorated one further elevates your celebrations. Make merry in style with Christmas table centerpieces. Follow our tips below to transform your holiday meals into truly festive experiences.
- Complement your Christmas decorating theme. Look to your decorated Christmas tree, indoor foliage, and other holiday displays for inspiration. Consider their colors and motifs when planning your dining table décor. Choose complementary tableware and accent pieces for a cohesive look.
- Bring out your best china and cutlery. Make your Christmas tablescapes extra special with your fine tableware and silverware. Let their elegant details and finishes elevate your settings. For example, your gleaming silver will look more beautiful juxtaposed against glittering metallic ornaments. Or place Christmas balls in crystal bowls or vases. Let lighted artificial Christmas centerpieces fill your dining area with a festive glow.
- Create stunning table settings. Consider your dining table as a blank canvas. Every detail counts, such as an heirloom tablecloth or antique flatware. Personalize your table setting with calligraphy place cards.
- Create a focal point with table centerpieces. Take the size and shape of your table into account. Place a large centerpiece in the middle of a circular or square table. Longer rectangular or oblong tables may need more, with smaller ones midway down either side. Play with shapes as well. Long and low tableaus echo the shape of your longer tables, allowing guests to see each other across the table. Meanwhile, round or soft-edged arrangements accentuate circular tables.
How Do You Make a Table Centerpiece for Christmas?
A beautiful table centerpiece ties your decorating theme together. It’s usually what guests notice first. Follow our tips for creating a table centerpiece below:
- Think of decorative details that encapsulate your theme best. Rustic Christmas themes rely on natural elements and homespun textures, like woven table runners and place mats. Fill glass bowls with acorns, pinecones, or wine corks. Subtle lighting like lanterns or flameless candles add coziness. Traditional Christmas table settings often include wreaths and garlands, bowls of shiny Christmas balls, and tapered candles. Get creative with other classic Christmas tree decorations like berry sprays and floral tree picks.
- Consider luxurious finishes. Create an elegant dining room ambience with glass, crystal, burnished copper, gold, or silver vessels. These reflect the light from nearby candles or Christmas lights and cast warm glow on your table.
- Get creative with organic elements. Fill eye-catching containers with freshly cut flowers. Center bowls with colorful fruit on wreaths. Another option is to fill them with popcorn kernels to anchor pillar candles.
- Invest in artificial Christmas centerpieces that last for years. Choose from Balsam Hill’s faux floral arrangements or pre-decorated centerpieces. These feature high quality foliage and exquisite for your stunning tablescape.
Make your holiday celebrations memorable with stunning Christmas centerpieces and premium décor from Balsam Hill. Visit our Resource Center for more holiday decorating tips.