All Spring Home Décor
Please change one or more of your selections.
Refresh your home with vibrant Balsam Hill's spring decor. Decorate your indoor and outdoor spaces with artificial flowers. Complement the look of your blooming abode with elegant planters, lanterns, and candles. Our selection of spring decorations will bring effortless charm to your home.
What are Some Spring Decorations?
- Wreaths and greenery Balsam Hill's flower wreaths, garlands, and greenery are common spring door decorations. Their intricate beauty and versatility make dressing up your home easier any time of the year.
- Hanging baskets and window boxes Add flower baskets and window planters to your spring porch décor. They complement spring greenery well and are wonderful accents to outdoor spaces.
- Flower arrangements Delight in an abundance of springtime color with permanent blooms. High-quality artificial flower arrangements are a good alternative to real ones as they are low-maintenance and pollen-free.
- Topiaries and potted flowers Bring the elegance of estate houses and gardens with the manicured look of our topiaries. These display-ready pieces are effortlessly charming—without the need for trimming and pruning. Our potted foliage also make lovely additions to your indoor garden.
- Candles, lanterns, and scents Elevate your spring table décor by placing led candles in dining areas or atop cupboards and coffee tables. Meanwhile, use scents inspired by the season's blooms to complement your decorative florals.
How Do I Decorate My Front Porch for Spring?
Set the tone for your porch, patio, or veranda with these spring decorating ideas:
- Reflect the season's shades Use nature's hues as your inspiration. Choose spring decor in pastel, whites, and muted shades of green.
- Dress up your doors and windows Welcome guests with highly realistic flower wreaths and garlands. For a symmetrical look, place topiaries on both sides of the door. Elevate the look of your windows with window flower boxes and hanging baskets.
- Introduce soft textures Set up your al fresco lounge seating with a touch of coziness. Replace fur and wool throws with softer fabrics like cotton and linen to complement springtime's light and airy feel.
- Add soft lighting Hang tiny fairy lights around railings and pillars, or place lanterns on porch steps. Then, set flameless candles on tabletops to add warmth without the mess of wax drippings.
When Should You Decorate for Spring?
March is a good time to transition your home decorations from winter to spring. Temperatures start to drop around this time, and flowers are almost in full bloom. Enliven the look of your home by switching from high-contrast colors of winter to the delicate tones of spring.
Revel in the beauty of the season all year long with Balsam Hill's selection of spring home décor. Learn more about artificial flowers and how to use them with our buyer's guide.
how to care for artificial flowers: cleaning and storage tips
Keep your artificial flowers vivid and fresh by cleaning them properly. Enjoy their beauty for years with this guide. read more.