decorative accents for mantels, doorways,
Find your perfect greenery
Most Realistic (1)Incredibly lifelike foliage featuring our exclusive True Needle™ technology and a vibrant array of beautiful accents inspired by nature
Undecorated (1)Simple charm of evergreen foliage, versatile for any decorating style
$100 - $200 (1)
Please change one or more of your selections.
Balsam Hill’s artificial Christmas garlands are elongated arrangements of greenery usually accented with the festive elements and seasonal colors. You may also enjoy them undecorated if you admire the simple charm of evergreens.
Balsam Hill offers 5 to 10 ft Christmas garlands which you can connect to cover the spaces you want to decorate. In this size range, a 9 ft Christmas garland is a popular choice for adorning doors, archways, and tabletops. Learn more about how you can use them to dress up your home.
Best Places to Decorate with 8 to10 ft Christmas Garlands
- Doors – Garlands are a staple Christmas door decoration. Balsam Hill’s 9 ft Christmas garland is ideal for decorating standard-sized doors measuring 36 inches or 3 feet wide. This garland length allows for 3 feet of garland on top of the door frame, as well as the two sides of your door. If you want the garland to extend until the bottom of your door, measure the width and height of your door frame first before you buy another garland to connect. Balsam Hill offers shorter 6 to 8 ft Christmas garlands so you can customize them to your desired length for a perfect fit.
- Entryways – Breathe life into your foyer, archways, and entrance pillars by draping them with festive 8 ft Christmas garlands and longer. If you wish to hang it in a line or drape them along the wall, use 1.5 to 2 feet of garland for every 1 foot of draping space. If you’re wrapping garland around a pillar, measure the height of the pillar first and use twice as much length of foliage as the height of the object.
- Mantels – Garlands are usually placed on the mantel shelf, but will also look great when hung on the overmantel or used to frame a mirror or artwork. For flat surfaces like these, the rule of thumb is to allot 2 feet on each end to hang off the edge, for a look that falls naturally.
- Staircase Banister or Fence – Spruce up staircases and fences around your home by layering different kinds of garlands. For instance, you can use a simple, undecorated garland as the first layer, then add a vibrant decorated Christmas garland for visual interest. This will add depth and impact to your display.
- Windows – Make your interiors merry and bright by framing your window frames with Christmas garlands. Elevate the look by placing a matching Christmas wreath in the middle, but make sure that its size fits within the window frame.
- Bedroom – Cozy up your place of retreat with pre-lit Christmas garlands. Hang them on the wall above your bed or let it drape naturally over the headboard. Create a magical space of your own with their twinkly lights all aglow at night.
- Long Tables or Sideboards – Create an elegant and inviting tablescape by using a long Christmas garland as your centerpiece. 9 ft Christmas garlands are ideal for standard table lengths of 60 inches or 5 feet, seating 4 to 6 people. This allows for 2 feet of garland to fall naturally on each end of the table.
Bring Christmas cheer to different parts of your home with Balsam Hill’s 8 to 10 ft Christmas garlands. Complete the festive look of your display with matching wreaths, swags, and other decorative foliage pieces.