Christmas Wreaths & Garlands Storage Bags
Enjoy the splendor of nature in your home with lifelike artificial greenery that never wilt or dry. Make sure to preserve their beauty with proper care, which includes choosing the right garland and wreath storage.
Cleaning Artificial Wreaths and Garlands
The first step before storing your artificial wreaths and garlands is to clean them. While your faux foliage don’t need a lot of maintenance, keep them looking fresh and vibrant with these simple tips:
- Regularly clean your artificial wreaths while on display throughout the season to prevent buildup of dirt and dust.
- Post-season, take them down and set them up to be cleaned in a place with good lighting. Check to see which parts of the décor need extra attention.
- Gently wipe your artificial foliage using a soft, dry cloth or fabric duster to remove dirt and dust. Avoid washing them with water, soap, or other cleaning agents as this may damage your décor and void the warranty.
- For pre-lit wreaths and garlands or for delicate sections, clean carefully with a soft-bristle paintbrush.
Storing Artificial Wreaths and Garlands
Maintain the shape and appearance of your artificial greenery with proper garland and wreath storage. Here are tips to get you started:
- Choose a storage location away from direct heat and sunlight. To prevent deformation and discoloration of faux foliage, wreath and garland storage bags should be kept in a cool, dry place like the closet, attic, or even under the bed. Another option is to use a Christmas wreath holder that you can hang over the door.
- Clean before storing. Make sure to dust and wipe your artificial wreaths and garlands following the tips mentioned earlier.
- Invest in specially designed garland and wreath storage bags. Faux greenery are usually compressed for shipping and require fluffing before first use. Putting them back in their original boxes means they’d have to be compressed again to fit. Instead, choose wreath and garland storage bags that are sturdy and made with durable material. You can also use airtight hard plastic containers to maintain the shape of your artificial foliage. As an alternative, large trash bags or cloth cover bags can be used to store irregularly shaped or oversized items.
- Allow enough space when packing. Don’t cram too many foliage items into one storage container. When possible, use separate bags or bins for each piece to preserve their shape. This will also prevent attached ornaments from being dislodged.
Balsam Hill Wreath and Garland Storage Solutions
Our Wreath Storage Bag is used to keep your wreaths looking like new season after season. Available in four sizes, our wreath storage bags are padded for extra protection. It features an inner hanger and a carrying handle so you can store wreaths in an upright position. You can also hang your wreath over the door with a Christmas wreath holder that provides your décor with additional support.
Balsam Hill’s Rolling Multi-Purpose Greenery Bag is a versatile storage container for keeping several items in one place. Its spacious interior makes it a perfect garland storage bag, and can even store a small Christmas tree with other foliage items. It has two heavy-duty wheels so it’s easy to move from place to place.
The Multi-Purpose Storage Box is ideal for storing artificial garlands, swags, flower arrangements, and other decorations. It comes with a removable top drawer to organize loose pieces like ornaments, tree picks, and ribbons, and has handles and wheels for added convenience.
Maintain the beauty of your artificial foliage for years to come. Give them a nice home during off-season with Balsam Hill’s selection of premium garland and wreath storage bags and multi-purpose boxes. Browse our wreath, garland, and foliage hangers and storage solutions to conveniently store your greenery as well as other Christmas decorations.
Contact our Customer Service Team for questions and concerns about Balsam Hill wreath and garland storage products. Request a Catalog to find the perfect artificial Christmas tree, greenery, and décor for your holiday home.