Best Selling Artificial Christmas Wreaths & Garlands
Decorate your home with the timeless beauty of Balsam Hill’s best-selling Christmas wreaths and garlands. Each piece is carefully handcrafted with lifelike branches and classic holiday accents to bring warmth and cheer into any space.
How Do You Choose the Best Christmas Wreaths and Garlands?
To find the best artificial wreaths and garlands for your home, you must determine the size, foliage type, and lighting option that will suit your needs.
Start by measuring the height and width of the space where your artificial foliage will be displayed. Your wreath should cover around 50 to 75 percent of the hanging space’s width. For standard doors, choose artificial wreaths ranging from 18 to 26 inches in diameter. Leave about 6 inches of space on either side of the wreath as a rule of thumb or allot a 2-inch gap on both sides for a dramatic effect. Meanwhile, if you’re looking for the best Christmas wreath for wider spaces look for ones that measure up to 60 inches in diameter.
To get the best garland size, trace the hanging surface with a piece of string or yarn and use the resulting length as your reference. We recommend 5- to 7-foot garlands for standard doors or mantels and 8- to 10-foot garlands for double doors and wide archways. You may also connect several pieces if you need a longer strand.
We offer artificial greenery in varying levels of realism to deliver both quality and affordability. Our most realistic faux wreaths and garlands are primarily crafted with True Needle® foliage, which mimics the structure and color of real evergreens. Meanwhile, our more affordable traditional artificial greenery features classic PVC needles for a lush and timeless look.
Lend a brilliant glow to your display with pre-lit artificial greenery. Some of our best wreaths and garlands come with classic warm white or festive multicolored lights to match different themes. For easy assembly, opt for our battery-operated artificial foliage that eliminates the need for power outlets and wires. As an added feature, some pre-lit items include a built-in timer that automatically turns the lights off after a certain number of hours.
Where are the Best Places to Hang Wreaths and Garlands?
The best wreaths and garlands are versatile pieces that can be displayed indoors and outdoors. Explore these decorating ideas to find the best artificial garland and wreath hanging spots in your home:
- Front porch – When decorating exterior spaces, it’s best to check if your foliage items are safe for outdoor use. The front door is a great place to hang a wreath as it gives guests a cheerful welcome. To complete the look, hang garlands over your porch railings or wrap them around each column.
- Entryways – Leave a lasting impression with decorated wreaths in your entryways. Put them up along high-traffic areas such as the foyer or empty walls near the staircase.
- Windows – Create an interesting view by hanging wreaths in the center of your windows. Display them outside to make a grand statement or bring them indoors to liven up a room.
- Mantel – As the focal point of the living room, your fireplace mantel is a key spot to decorate. Give it a quick makeover with a simple wreath and matching garlands. Add flameless candles to make the ambience extra cozy.
- Bedroom – Turn your room into a charming retreat with nature-inspired accents. Hang a wreath above your bed or drape garlands over the headboard to create an inviting nook. The natural elements of our Mixed Evergreen foliage will help you achieve this enchanting display.
Adorn your living spaces with the best Christmas garlands and wreaths Balsam Hill has to offer. Visit our website for a wide selection of artificial greenery and home décor. For more decorating tips and tricks, check out our Resource Center.