Glam Christmas Decor
Please change one or more of your selections.
Entice family and friends with a fabulous display of Balsam Hill®'s glam Christmas decorations. Showcase a symphony of crystal-inspired colors such as platinum and champagne, with a pop of rose gold for balance. Celebrate the avant-garde lifestyle with pearl garlands and faux fur furnishings.
What is the Glam Christmas Décor Theme?
Also called luxury Christmas decorations, it is inspired by the charm of fallen snow and the gentle sparkle of polished metal. No longer exclusive to grand ballrooms and hotel lobby displays, glam style can easily transform any space into a chic holiday home.
Accentuate bright, wintry accents with unique vintage metallic pieces. Channel old-world glam with gilded ribbons, pearl garlands, and handblown glass ornaments. Then, add soft lights to add a subtle sparkle to your holiday decorations.
Create a unified look by showcasing pre-lit tabletop trees on your fireplace mantel. Complement it with flameless candles on silver or gold candle holders. Then, strategically place glass figurines to fill in gaps and add visual interest.
Carry the glam theme throughout your home by laying our faux fur throws and pillows on lounge areas. Showcase luxury Christmas table decorations such as mixed metal tableware and crystal glasses. Add glitz to your tablescape by topping each place setting with a luxury Christmas ornament. Alternatively, place them in a clear glass bowl and use it as a shimmering centerpiece for your Christmas Eve feast.
How Do You Decorate a Glam Christmas Tree?
- Set up your tree – Choose artificial ones that are modern by design. For a luxe Christmas tree, frosted or white trees are commonly used. However, some opt for traditional evergreens to create a nice balance in colors.
- Choose a color palette – Be creative in building your color scheme for your tree decorations. Aside from the usual silver, gold, and white, mixed metals also fit the bill for the glam theme. For a more contemporary design, add soft hues of rose gold or metallic turquoise for an interesting contrast.
- Add sparkle and sheer – Tinsels catch lights perfectly, adding a subtle shimmer to your display even in the daylight. Complement it with pearl garlands and crystal ornaments for sparkle. Add a soft element to your décor by weaving in sheer ribbons. Come nighttime, light up your tree with LED light strings to emphasize your ornaments' delicate details.
- Decorate with a tree skirt and tree collar – Wrap the bottom of your tree with a metal collar. Alternatively, go for an antiqued mirror collar for a cohesive look. Complement it with a faux fur or beaded tree skirt to emulate freshly fallen snow.
- Finish with a glam tree topper – Choose a jeweled or lit star tree topper as the focal point of your holiday centerpiece. Or, create your own by using metallic flower picks to make a bouquet tree topper.
Revel in the lavishness of glam Christmas decorations this holiday season. Find inspiration on how else to style your tree using our article on the Best Decorated Christmas Trees.