Artificial Christmas Trees Under $399
Please change one or more of your selections.
Achieve a designer holiday look for less with Balsam Hill's selection of artificial Christmas trees under $399. Set up a holiday centerpiece that will delight guests without going overbudget.
How Much Does an Artificial Christmas Tree Cost?
The average Christmas tree price of artificial trees start around $100 and above. However, prices vary from different retailers. The tree's quality, height, and extra features add to its pricing. With proper care and storage, an artificial Christmas tree can be an investment for years to come.
From time to time, Balsam Hill offers some of our best-selling items at a $399 Christmas tree price range. Choose from an array of artificial trees in varying heights, shape, and more.
How Do I Choose the Best Artificial Tree?
Shopping for Christmas trees on sale shouldn't mean settling for less than the look you're dreaming of. Our $399 Christmas trees are available in different tree shapes—full, narrow, slim, sparse, and flatback. Make sure to choose a tree shape that's right for your space.
Many of our $399 trees are unlit so you can customize its lights. Some also come pre-lit with either traditional Clear lights or energy-saving LEDs. Choose from clear lights that emit a candle-like glow or multicolored lights for a festive display. Alternatively, go for our Color+Clear® lighting technology which allows you to switch between the two or have both at the same time.
How Do I Decorate for Christmas on a Budget?
- Nature-inspired Decor – Create stunning pieces using pinecones, evergreen branches, or berry picks. String the pinecones together to make a woodland-inspired Christmas wreath. Then, drape evergreen branches over mantels or bannisters. Place berry picks and twigs in a clear vase as a table centerpiece.
- Fruit Baskets – Use old baskets and fill them with assorted fresh fruits. Mix them with a few small Christmas balls or other ornaments for a cohesive holiday theme.
- Cozy Lights – Light clusters of LED candles throughout your home for a warm atmosphere. Make holiday meals intimate with battery-operated candles and fairy lights on your tablescape.
- Old Glassware – Use clear liquor bottles as a vessel for your home accents. Tie a ribbon around the middle of the bottle then put long-stemmed berry picks or small metallic Christmas balls in them. Place them on consoles, on your office desk, or atop cupboards.
- Wall of Memories – Revisit memories of Christmas past with a life-size scrapbook display in the family room. Use a corkboard or a clear adhesive tape to mount family pictures, Christmas cards, and other memorabilia on a blank wall. Apart from creating a nostalgic atmosphere, it also creates a perfect backdrop for family photos.
Delight your family and guests with an elegant holiday centerpiece year after year. Shop our collection of artificial Christmas trees under $399. Find the best prices on artificial Christmas trees and matching decorations on our website.
What effect are you going for?
Get the timeless look of traditional lights that stay lit for 3,000+ hours.
- Clear (pictured)
Enjoy the same warm glow as traditional lights with bulbs that won’t burn out.
- Candlelight™ LED (pictured)
- Multi LED
- Color+Clear™ LED
Create a stunning display bathed in delightfully small energy-efficient LEDs.
- Clear Micro LED (pictured)
UltraBright Micro LED
Select a small but powerful LED to make your Christmas brighter than ever.
- Clear UltraBright Micro LED (pictured)
LED Fairy Light
Create holiday magic with tiny sparkles of light and nearly invisible fine wires.
- Clear LED Fairy Lights (pictured)
Twinkly Light Show
Choose striking preset effects or customize your own show—right from the app.
- Twinkly Light Show LED (pictured)
Fiber Optic Light Show
Animate dazzling clusters of multicolored fiber optic lights at the touch of a button.
- Fiber Optic Light Show LED (pictured)
Complement your Holiday Décor.
Dress up any style with beautiful lights that are sure to make it picture-perfect.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED
Make your holly jolly decorations extra cheery with a festival of holiday colors.
Pictured: Multi LED
Decide how easy you want to make it.
(for prelit trees)
Like traditional Christmas tree lights, the pre-strung strands plug into each other.
(for prelit trees)
With light connectors inside the trunk, just plug it into the wall and voilá.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED with Easy Plug™
(for unlit trees)
Outlets are conveniently embedded in the trunk — add as many lights as you wish.