Balsam Hill Outlet
What general information do I need to know about the Balsam Hill Outlets this season?
Balsam Hill has two Outlet stores, located in California and Texas.
1561 Adrian Rd.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Simon Premium Outlets
820 West Stacy Rd., Suite 0144
Allen, TX 75013
Check the Store Locations page for opening dates and store hours!
Please note the stores will be closed on the following dates:
- November 25
- December 24/25
- December 31 and January 1
How do I reach the Balsam Hill Outlet?
Phone numbers and additional store contact information can be found in the Store Locations page.
- PLEASE NOTE: Phone numbers for the Outlet will not connect you to customer service for BalsamHill.com. Outlet stores are unable to assist you with questions relating to the items purchased on BalsamHill.com.
- The Outlet staff is happy to assist you with questions related to items for sale in the store.
- If we miss your call, we will get back to you no later than the next day.
What products are sold at the Balsam Hill Outlets?
Balsam Hill Outlets sell returned, open-boxed product at a discount. We have a wide range of products in stock and our inventory varies from week to week throughout the season, and includes:
- Trees, Wreaths, and Garlands
- Tree accessories such as tree skirts, tree collars, tree toppers, ornaments, and picks
- Home décor such as potted foliage and tabletop trees, stockings, stocking holders, snow globes, flameless candles, tabletop accessories and a range of outdoor accents
- Additionally, we carry a few one-of-a-kind sample items (Burlingame Outlet only)
- Autumn and Halloween items
What do I need to know about buying my tree at the Outlet?
The Balsam Hill Outlet sells returned, open-box trees at a discount from the online price. They may have been returned from a photo shoot, from being on display a stage set, or from a customer who decided they wanted a tree with a different look or fullness.
Because the products sold at the Outlet are returned, we do not guarantee availability of all products that are offered for sale online. Items that are not in stock at the Outlet, but are available online can be ordered when you visit the Outlet, at the online price, less a 5% discount. Any online orders will be shipped directly to you.
We are unable to hold products purchased at the Outlet. They must be taken home the day they are purchased. We do not offer shipping for products purchased at the Outlet.
Can I call and reserve a tree to pick up later at the Outlet?
We are unable to hold a tree for pick up. Please come in to see the selection of trees that are available – it changes throughout the season! If we don’t have the tree in stock that you have had your heart set on, our enthusiastic staff will work with you to find a similar tree to fall in love with!
Do you accept coupons from BalsamHill.com?
We are unable to accept coupons from BalsamHill.com for merchandise that is bought at the Outlet. If you buy an online item while you are at the Outlet, we will honor any valid BalsamHill.com coupon, or provide a 5% discount, whichever is greater. We do not combine discounts.
What is the return policy for the Balsam Hill Outlet?
All trees, wreaths, and garlands carry an 8-day return policy (or Christmas, whichever comes first)
- All trees are tested before you take them home to ensure your product functions properly. Lighted wreaths and garlands are also tested prior to sale
- Products sold at the Outlet are not covered by warranty
- All other inventory is final sale
What type of payment options do you offer at the Outlet?
- We accept both credit and debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- We are a cashless store
- We are unable to accept personal checks
Do the Outlets offer troubleshooting services for my tree?
- No troubleshooting for items purchased at the Outlet prior to the current season.
- If your tree was purchased online within the past three years, contact Customer Service for Balsam Hill and they can assist you. They can be reached by phone (888-552-2572) or by email or online live chat, available through BalsamHill.com.
- We recommend that you visit the Balsam Hill channel on YouTube and review the "troubleshooting your tree" videos.
What is the Balsam Hill Outlet doing about COVID-19?
The safety of our guests and our associates is foremost in our minds. We are closely monitoring County and CDC guidelines. Balsam Hill complies with all federal, state, and local ordinances and mandates regarding COVID-19.
We have also continued:
- All employees are required to wear masks throughout their shifts.
- Frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- Touchless shopping and contactless payment whenever possible.
- We encourage our customers to maintain a safe distance from others when in the store.
- The restrooms are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- San Mateo County (Burlingame, CA Outlet) requires masks be worn in public areas. Therefore, you must wear a mask while shopping at the Balsam Hill Outlet*.
*Balsam Hill or Balsam Brands is not responsible for providing and PPE supplies. All customers and employees are required to wear a mask when entering the establishment store.
Will sample sales be back in 2021?
In past years, the Burlingame Outlet has had “sample sales” one weekend per month. We are not having sample sales at Burlingame this year – instead, we will have sample merchandise available (while supplies last) throughout the Outlet. The Texas Outlet will not have sample sales or sample product this year.
Is the Balsam Hill Outlet offering curbside pickup?
We are not offering Curbside pick-up. If you have any questions or concerns about your shopping experience or ability to pick up your products while not entering the Balsam Hill Outlet, please contact the Outlet directly.