Unlit Christmas Wreaths and Garlands
Find your perfect greenery
Please change one or more of your selections.
Spruce up your home with beautiful unlit Christmas garlands, wreaths, and other greenery. Select from various designs to match your theme for the season. Balsam Hill’s collection of unlighted Christmas garlands and wreaths features options for indoor and outdoor spaces to suit your holiday decorating needs.
How Do You Make Artificial Garlands and Wreaths?
See the exceptional realism of Balsam Hill greenery. We use True Needle® technology to mimic the colors and textures of natural foliage. These lifelike branch tips are the same ones found on our Most Realistic Artificial Christmas Trees. Traditional PVC needles supplement artificial Christmas wreaths and garlands to make each arrangement lush and vibrant.
What are the Types of Unlit Artificial Christmas Wreaths and Garlands?
Use decorated unlit garlands and wreaths to complement your Christmas tree and holiday home accessories. Balsam Hill’s gorgeous arrangements feature nature-inspired accents like pinecones, Christmas flowers, and berries. We also offer greenery featuring metallic accents like gold leaves and shatterproof ornaments for a luxurious look.
Pick unlit outdoor Christmas garlands or wreaths if you're decorating exterior spaces or indoor areas that get lots of sunlight. Balsam Hill’s Outdoor-Safe Greenery are designed with UV protection and are made with weather-resistant materials to maintain their vibrant color despite sun exposure. Keep in mind that we recommend displaying them for a maximum of three months a year to extend their lifespan.
What Do You Put in a Christmas Garland?
Elevate the look of your unlit garland or greenery by stringing Christmas lights on them. Add ornaments or accents that suit your motif. For a glamorous look, decorate with glistening and gilded decorations. A white and silver palette is ideal for a winter wonderland theme. Use red and green accents for a classic Christmas look. Achieve pared-down elegance with minimal decorations.
Where Do You Hang Christmas Foliage?
Unlit Christmas wreaths, garlands, and other foliage can be placed in almost any area of your home. Make sure to use greenery in the size appropriate for your space. Here are our recommendations.
- Doors - Look for a wreath that's at least 12 inches smaller in width than the door. Garlands can be set around the top of the door frame as an alternative.
- Mantels - Maximize the big space above the fireplace with an oversized wreath or cover the length of the mantel shelf with a garland.
- Railings – Line your staircase, backyard deck, or front porch with wreaths or wrap a garland around the rails.
- Tabletops - Use a wreath if you have a round table. Alternatively, place multiple small wreaths on a long rectangular dining table or place a garland in the center instead.
- Headboard – Drape a garland across your bed's headboard or hang a wreath above it.
- Shelves or Cabinets - Add visual interest to your cupboard or library with garlands, wreaths, or swags.
We also offer sturdy Storage Bags for Wreaths and Garlands. Select from our accessories that were crafted especially for Balsam Hill foliage. You can also use décor items that you already have at home. For instance, use ribbons to fasten greenery on hooks to make your arrangement even prettier.
Shop unlit greenery at Balsam Hill today. Also, browse our complete collection of Artificial Christmas Trees and other Decorative Accents for your home.
For buying advice and decorating tips, read these next: