Outdoor Christmas Wreaths and Garlands
Crafted with weather-resistant materials and featuring UV protection for lasting beauty.
Find your perfect greenery
No results were found for the criteria selected.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Showing out of 118 items
Share the festive atmosphere of your home with the neighborhood through Balsam Hill’s outdoor wreaths, garlands, or swags. Your guests and loved ones are sure to feel the warmth of the season as you greet them with our extensive selection of artificial foliage.
How To Choose Outdoor Christmas Wreaths and Other Foliage
- Consider the Levels of Realism – Like artificial Christmas trees, faux greenery is traditionally made of PVC needles. To create a more lifelike foliage, our exclusive True Needle™ technology uses injection-molded PE that mimics the look and feel of real evergreens. Choose from our most realistic outdoor garlands, swags, and wreaths that primarily feature True Needle branches. For a more affordable option, browse our line of traditional greenery made from 100% PVC tips.
- Select Outdoor-Safe Décor – Exposure to the sun and elements can fade or damage your exterior decorations. Balsam Hill’s outdoor wreaths and garlands are crafted with UV protection to help keep their colors bright for seasons to come. We recommend outdoor display of up to 3 months per year for long-lasting beauty.
- Pick the Right Size – As a rule of thumb, your wreath should cover 50 to 75% of the space where it will be displayed. Faux wreaths between 18 to 26 inches in diameter suit most standard doors measuring 30 to 36 inches wide. Leave at least 6 inches of space on each side of the wreath for a subtle look. If you prefer a dramatic effect, decorate a standard front door with a large outdoor wreath measuring around 28 to 32 inches in diameter. Spruce up double doors with two small wreaths or a pair of swags on either side.
Choose matching outdoor garlands ranging from 5 to 7 feet long to cover a standard entryway. Longer garlands between 8 to 10 feet are ideal for wide archways, porch rails, and double doors. Connect several pieces to increase the length as needed.
How Do You Decorate An Outdoor Christmas Wreath?
- Follow Your Overall Christmas Theme – To set up a cohesive display, use the same decorating theme throughout your indoor and outdoor spaces. Select an outdoor wreath with the same type of foliage as your artificial Christmas tree or adorn your greenery with trimmings of the same style and color palette. Balsam Hill also offers pre-decorated outdoor Christmas wreaths and garlands to match your preferred theme. Some are decked out in shiny ornaments while others feature bows, berries, pinecones, and poinsettias. Bring an enchanting wintry feel to your home with our collection of frosted foliage.
- Add Magical Lights – Create an enchanting scene at night with the cozy glow of Christmas lights. With our outdoor pre-lit garlands and wreaths, you can liven up exterior spaces in an instant without worrying about unsightly wires. Many of our outdoor-safe products are battery-operated for utmost ease and convenience. Opt for the festive cheer of multicolored lights or go for timeless elegance with classic clear-lit greenery.
Refresh your home in time for the holidays with Balsam Hill’s collection of outdoor Christmas wreaths, garlands, and swags. Read our guide for more tips on how to choose and care for artificial greenery.
Help me decide Choosing a Tree Height Tree Shape Tree Light Type Tree Foliage
Please note that all tree heights indicated on our website include the tree stand. If you want the tallest Christmas tree your room will allow, we recommend buying a tree that is six inches shorter than your ceiling height to allow some clearance for a tree topper. For example, if you have a standard 8 - 9 foot ceiling, we would suggest a 7½ foot tree. Here are some more tips:
Under 6 feet trees Best for tabletops or secondary spaces like kitchens or dens
6 - 6 ½ feet trees Designed to fit homes with low to average ceiling heights.
7 - 7 ½ feet trees Our most popular size, designed to fit perfectly in rooms with average 8 - 9 feet ceilings.
9 feet trees Our second most popular size, designed for rooms with tall ceilings of 10 - 11 feet to create a stunning effect.
10 - 12 feet trees These trees are beautiful centerpieces for two-storey living rooms, rooms with very high ceilings and some commercial spaces.
15 - 30 feet trees These oversized trees are popular with churches, malls, and large office spaces to create grand holiday display.
We offer artificial trees in a wide variety of shapes, from traditional full-width trees to space-saving slim trees and flatbacks. When choosing your tree, we suggest that you consider the diameter (in the Shape description, this might be described as Full 40") of the Christmas tree to help you choose the perfect tree for your space. This measurement is taken at the very widest point of the tree. If you plan to have a few branches touching a wall or a piece of furniture, the true space occupied by the tree will be about six inches less than the stated diameter.
Regular (Full) Trees Our most popular choice because of their lush profiles and sturdy branches.
Narrow Trees Perfect for an elegant effect in smaller rooms and apartments.
Slim Trees Our most slender trees, ideal for tight spaces, corners and foyers.
Flatback Trees An elegant solution for small spaces, studios and small apartments.
Topiary Trees Beautifully accent all parts of your home including patios, entryways and porches.
Balsam Hill's designers carefully craft our trees to mimic nature using site visits and cutting from live trees to guide them. We offer three types of foliage options that are made from either PE or PVC material. While some trees use one type of foliage exclusively, others may use mix of foliage types to achieve a particular look. The specific mix is specified on each product detail page in the section that describes the tree's foliage.
True Needle™ Technology Balsam Hill's exclusive True Needle&tade; evergreen foliage is used to create our most realistic and luxurious artificial Christmas trees. This ultrarealistic foliage is created with injection-molded PE plastic and several different colors of pigment to mimic the structure, texture, and color of natural evergreen needles. A unique feature of True Needle™ foliage is the color variations within the branches. For example, the branch might be a brown/green while the needles start off a dark green and slowly fade to a lighter green.
Classic Needles Balsam Hill's Classic Needle foliage has soft, flat and flexible needles with a more classic artificial look. These needles are made from thin sheets of PVC that are cut into fine strands to resemble evergreen needles. We use these resilient, flexible needles as the primary foliage of many of the trees in our very affordable Traditional trees. It is also used as filler for most of our Realistic and Most Realistic Christmas trees because of its superior ability to block light and create a "full" look for the tree.
Pine Needles The PVC pine needles used by Balsam Hill® are specially designed to mimic the size and texture of long, thin needles of a pine tree. These needles even have the rigid texture of real pine needles. If you roll them between your thumb and finger, you will feel the ridges.
If you long for the beautiful glow of lights on your tree but dread untangling the wires, Balsam Hill's pre-lit Christmas trees are the answer. All of our lights are UL® approved and professionaly strung on the tree by hand to minimize the appearance of wires. Each of our pre-lit trees for indoor use come with premium commercial grade lights so that if one bulb burns out or is removed, the rest stay lit. We have a wide variety of pre-lit lighting options to suit every decorating need.
Color+Clear™ Lights Our exclusive Color + Clear™ remote-controlled lighting system is available in both incandescent and energy-saving LED. The handy remote lets you choose clear lights, multi-colored lights, or both. With more than 50% additional lights, your tree will still have plenty of beautiful lights even if only one light type is selected. If you choose both clear and colored lights, your tree will display more lights than any other artificial tree you will find.
Clear Lights Enjoy the timeless look of clear lights. Our most popular style of pre-lit tree, clear lights give you the mose flexibility in your decorating, and the ability to change your look from year to year.
Multicolored Lights Warm your home with these pre-lit trees featuring traditional, festive multicolored lights. Most of our multicolored pre-lit trees feature red, green, blue and yellow lights.
Candlelight™ led lights Enjoy our premium energy-saving LED lights that never burn out. Unlike cold light emitted from traditional LEDs, our energy-efficient Candlelight LEDs provide a warm glow reminiscent of a candle's flame.
Multicolored led lights Our multicolored Classic Color™ LED lights bring a festive glow to your Christmas tree without the intense glare of standard LED bulbs. These red, blue, orange, green, and yellow LED lights are energy-efficient and will never burn out.
Unlit Trees Use your own special lights on these unlit trees. For unlit trees that specify Simple String™, we have already pre-strung the trunk with extension cords, allowing you to plug your choice of lights into extension cord outlets throughout the center of the tree.