Minimal Prep Pre-Fluffed Christmas Trees
Find your perfect tree
Please change one or more of your selections.
A pre-fluffed artificial Christmas tree is a dream to decorate and display. Balsam Hill’s exclusive line of Pre-Fluffed Instant Evergreen trees make your Christmas setup and holiday decorating more effortless and convenient. This leaves you with more time to do what matters most—spending time with your family.
How Can I Make My Artificial Christmas Tree Look Fuller?
- Consider the branch tip count and quality. It’s a must to fluff your artificial Christmas tree by spreading out the branches and arranging them until they look just right. But to achieve the best results, it’s best to start with an artificial tree with the most realistic and lush foliage. The higher the branch tip count is, the fuller the tree would be. Many of Balsam Hill’s best-selling Christmas trees also feature our exclusive True Needle® technology. We use actual branch cuttings to replicate the texture, color, and shape of real needles. This is what makes our evergreen artificial Christmas trees look and feel just like the ones you find in nature.
- Decorate your tree wisely. Give your Christmas tree the illusion of even more fullness. Cover sparse sections with ribbons, tree picks, and sprays. Use glittering or light-reflecting ornaments to spread the glow of your Christmas lights.
- Choose a pre-fluffed Christmas tree. Balsam Hill’s exclusive pre-fluffed artificial Christmas trees are a marvel of function and design. Each tree is hand-shaped before shipping to significantly reduce setup time. We use our innovative Instant Evergreen® memory wire branches that fan out and adjust into place. These trees keep their shape well even in storage. When you take out your self-fluffing Christmas tree the following year, you’ll spend even less time setting up than the first year you got it.
Balsam Hill’s exclusive EASY PLUG™ technology make pre-lit models a cut above the rest. They feature pre-connected wires throughout the patented trunk design. This means lighting up the tree is as simple as plugging it into a single wall socket.
What are the Best Pre-Fluffed® Artificial Christmas Trees?
Our Pre-Fluffed® Christmas trees come in several shapes and sizes. From Sparse Artificial Christmas Trees to narrow and full trees, you are sure to find a minimal prep pre-fluffed Christmas tree that suits your space decorating needs.
Alpine Balsam Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Sparse by design, the Alpine Balsam Fir is a rustic Christmas tree that makes for a charming holiday centerpiece in smaller rooms. For a snowy cabin theme, consider the Frosted Alpine Fir. Why not combine several trees together to create your own winter wonderland?
BH Noble Fir™ Artificial Christmas Tree
With a stately shape and attractive gray-green needles that mimic the Abies procera, it’s easy to see why the BH Noble Fir is one of our most popular trees. If you like this minimal prep pre-fluffed tree but don’t have space for the full model, have a look at the BH Noble Fir Narrow Tree.
Calistoga Ornament Tree™
Balsam Hill’s Calistoga Ornament Tree is perfect for showcasing your beloved ornament collection. Designed after the Abies amabilis or Pacific Silver Fir, this elegant artificial Christmas tree features widely spaced branches to make room for hanging your precious decorations. This sparse tree is also pre-lit with hundreds of micro-LED lights that add extra sparkle to your celebrations.
Mariana Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
The Mariana Spruce Christmas Tree features a lush, full profile with layered branches perfect for your delicate ornaments and dainty holiday accents. Rich forest-green needles are complemented by natural brown stems, with each tip ending in a light-green hue. Unlit models are available with our Simple String™ technology, which allows you to add your own custom or specialty lights to the tree.
With our easy setup, pre-fluffed artificial Christmas trees, you can spend more time relaxing and enjoying the holidays with your loved ones.
Choosing an Artificial Christmas Tree: The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
A must-read if you’re upgrading to a quality artificial tree for the first time. Read more.
Christmas Decorating 101: Everything You Need to Know
Impress your family and friends with well-executed holiday decor. Read more.
What effect are you going for?
Get the timeless look of traditional lights that stay lit for 3,000+ hours.
- Clear (pictured)
Enjoy the same warm glow as traditional lights with bulbs that won’t burn out.
- Candlelight™ LED (pictured)
- Multi LED
- Color+Clear™ LED
Create a stunning display bathed in delightfully small energy-efficient LEDs.
- Clear Micro LED (pictured)
UltraBright Micro LED
Select a small but powerful LED to make your Christmas brighter than ever.
- Clear UltraBright Micro LED (pictured)
LED Fairy Light
Create holiday magic with tiny sparkles of light and nearly invisible fine wires.
- Clear LED Fairy Lights (pictured)
Twinkly Light Show
Choose striking preset effects or customize your own show—right from the app.
- Twinkly Light Show LED (pictured)
Fiber Optic Light Show
Animate dazzling clusters of multicolored fiber optic lights at the touch of a button.
- Fiber Optic Light Show LED (pictured)
Complement your Holiday Décor.
Dress up any style with beautiful lights that are sure to make it picture-perfect.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED
Make your holly jolly decorations extra cheery with a festival of holiday colors.
Pictured: Multi LED
Decide how easy you want to make it.
(for prelit trees)
Like traditional Christmas tree lights, the pre-strung strands plug into each other.
(for prelit trees)
With light connectors inside the trunk, just plug it into the wall and voilá.
Pictured: Candlelight™ Clear LED with Easy Plug™
(for unlit trees)
Outlets are conveniently embedded in the trunk — add as many lights as you wish.