Balsam Hill Flip Trees®
Get to the festivities faster with a Balsam Hill quick-set Christmas tree. Our exclusive, patented Flip Trees® are designed with innovative features for the utmost convenience and realism. Read on to learn more about Flip Trees®, including how to assemble and store them for the off-season.
What is a Flip Tree®?
The Balsam Hill Flip Tree® is a thoughtfully designed tree that makes setup simple and efficient. Inventor Bruce Schooley designed the concept to address the challenges of lifting, assembling, and storing heavy artificial Christmas trees. The patented technology streamlines the process so that the only section you need to carry is the lightweight treetop.
What Makes the Flip Tree® Different?
Aside from realism and convenience, here are other features that make Balsam Hill Flip Trees® one-of-a-kind.
Fewer pieces involved
With only two main parts, these are easy Christmas trees to assemble. You only need to flip the base and attach the treetop, then shape the branches and decorate away.
Various lighting options
Available in a range of light options, our pre-lit Flip trees also come with Easy Plug setup wherein the light strings are connected within the trunk. Simply plug in the tree to an outlet to turn on the lights.
Built-in rolling stand
The rolling metal stand has lockable 360-degree wheels, so you can just roll the tree in and out of the room with minimal effort.
Comes together in minutes
Our quick-set Christmas trees are easy to put up and take down. This leaves more time for decorating and enjoying the holidays with loved ones.
How Do You Set Up a Flip Tree®?
Follow these steps to assemble your Balsam Hill Flip Trees®.
- Roll the tree base to your desired location and lock down the wheels to secure the stand.
- Locate the flip path indicator arrow at the top of the pole. Use it to check the direction where the tree flips.
- Place one hand on the flip pole, then carefully flip the tree upside down by pulling in the direction of the arrow towards you.
- Insert the top section into the pole of the base. If you have a taller tree, the top may come in 2 parts.
How Do You Take Down a Flip Tree®?
Proper care and storage of your Flip Tree® allows you to enjoy its beauty for years to come. Here's how to do it:
- Unplug the tree or your string lights and remove all your Christmas decorations.
- Lift the treetop off the base section.
- Flip the tree base back to its original position.
- Unlock the front wheels, so you can roll the tree to your storage area.
- Place the different sections into storage bags to keep for the next season.
Read our in-depth guide to learn more about Balsam Hill Flip Trees®. Sign up for our newsletter if you'd like to be notified of our latest promotions, sales, and new arrivals. For decorating inspiration, visit our Resource Center or request a copy of our catalog.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the advantages of easy setup trees?
Here are some of the advantages of Balsam Hill's easy setup Flip Trees: No heavy lifting required. Quick and easy to assemble and store. Pre-lit options removes the need to manually string up lights.
What is the easiest artificial Christmas tree to assemble?
Balsam Hill's Flip Tree is the easiest artificial Christmas tree to assemble. You simply roll the tree into the room, lock the wheels, flip the tree, and attach the lightweight treetop.
How realistic do Flip Trees look?
Flip Trees with True Needle® foliage look very realistic. These trees are crafted with injection-molded PE needles to replicate the structure, texture, and color variations of real evergreens.
What sizes and styles of Flip Trees are available?
Flip Trees are available in a variety of sizes and styles, including pre-lit and unlit, slim and full profiles, and heights ranging from 6 to 10 feet.