Simple Setup Artificial Christmas Flip Tree
Find your perfect tree
Please change one or more of your selections.
Put up a lifelike tree and enjoy easy set-up features with Balsam Hill’s best artificial Flip Christmas Trees. These trees combine the stunning realism of our artificial trees with the unrivalled convenience of the Flip Tree™ technology.
What is a Flip Tree?
The Balsam Hill Flip Tree is a one-of-a-kind artificial Christmas tree. It features a unique tree base that can be easily turned over. This makes setting up and storing your holiday centerpiece quick and efficient. Our selections come in different tree shapes like full and slim. They’re also available in sizes of 6 to 14 feet.
For enhanced convenience, choose flip Christmas trees that are equipped with our signature Easy Plug™ technology. With light connections in the trunk, you don’t need to string Christmas lights and deal with tangled wires.
What Makes the Flip Tree Different?
Aside from getting your desired realism and convenience in one inventive product, here are other things our customers like about artificial Flip Trees:
- Fewer pieces involved
The trees essentially come with a tree base and a lightweight treetop. But depending on the size of your tree, the treetop may come in two parts. Instead of following a more complicated instruction manual, simply flip the base over and attach the treetop. Then, just shape the branches and decorate away.
- Pre-lit with clear or multicolored lights
Select from a delightful variety of lighting options to match your decorating style. Most of our trees also come with Easy Plug technology. This means you need to connect only one plug into a nearby wall socket to turn on the lights.
- Easy to move around
The patented tree base design comes with wheels. Roll your holiday centerpiece to wherever you please without much effort. This feature makes both set-up and storage a breeze.
- Comes together in minutes
Our Flip Treessimple setup Flip Christmas trees won’t require an hour of your time to set put up and take down. This also conveniently leaves more time for decorating. Complete your enchanting display with Balsam Hill’s Christmas tree decorations and accessories.
How to Assemble and Store Balsam Hill Flip Trees
- Take each part of the tree out of the respective storage bags.
- Roll the tree base to your desired location. Make sure that there’s enough space to flip the tree over. Lock the brakes of the front wheels to secure the tree base.
- Locate the flip path indicator arrow at the top of the pole. Check the direction where the tree flips. Keep it stable by putting one foot on the tree base before flipping.
- Place one hand on the flip pole. Then, carefully flip the tree upside down by pulling in the direction of the arrow towards you.
- Attach the treetop to the pole. Fluff and shape your tree until you achieve your desired tree shape.
- Finally, for a pre-lit tree, light it up by plugging the tree to a nearby power outlet. For an unlit tree, string your own Christmas lights around it. Alternatively, let the realistic needles shine on their own.
- Unplug the tree and remove all your Christmas decorations.
- Lift the treetop off the base section.
- Flip the tree base back to its original position.
- Unlock the front wheels, so you can roll the tree to your storage area.
- Place the different sections into storage bags to keep for the next season.
For more information on the assembly and storage of our simple setup Christmas trees, kindly contact our Customer Service team.
Experience the same true-to-nature design of our artificial trees for double the convenience with Balsam Hill’s artificial Flip Christmas trees. Choose the perfect tree for you here.