Rich in history, the pineapple was served during important social gatherings as a distinguished way to welcome guests. The exotic fruit expressed class and hospitality as the host spared no expense to ensure the guests' dining pleasure. Over the years, the pineapple has carried on this meaning and continues to be a symbol for hospitality and warmth.
Striking in its appearance, the Welcome Pineapple ornament is an inviting addition to your holiday décor. Golden orange velvet illuminates beneath the metallic wire and green glass beads that form the distinct texture of the lush fruit. Crowned in an intricate array of spiraled wire and gold cording, the leaves cast an aura of regal elegance to this fanciful ornament. Displayed individually, the Welcome Pineapple will create an ambience of warmth and good cheer around your home this holiday season.
The Welcome Pineapple ornament comes beautifully packaged in a gold organza drawstring bag.
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the continental USA via FedEx, except for select trees 12' and taller.
All items in are in stock and ready to ship (except any marked "out of stock").
- Orders received by 10AM Eastern Time on business days will ship the same day.
- Orders received on weekends will ship on Monday.
We offer multiple shipping options in the Continental US through FedEx to meet your needs:
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping.
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping.
- Ground: Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your proximity to our warehouses.
For more detailed shipping information, including information about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada and estimated arrival times for Ground shipping in the continental U.S., please see our Shipping Information FAQs